Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 400 of 465 Posts
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. Please respond.

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. Please respond.
LOLWHUT?

Sent from my flux capacitor using 1.21 jigawatts

Font Gas Astronomical object Circle Science

They screwd up my diasbled vet status and have me as civilan even though I had emailed them, faxed them and updated my info 2 months ago!
That's because during your last PTSD episode, you "engaged" the HRD clerk who was responsible for that list, from about 650 meters out in high wind! Don't you remember?
You'll probably draw it out at your next group meeting at the VA.

Next high-five to the person who posts the MSP list location. Not on their website as of now, not on the CS link.
According to the email I received, "Your name will be placed on a list of individuals who may be considered for appointment as a State Trooper by the MDSP. Once this list is issued to the MDSP on November 1, 2013, you may contact the MDSP directly to request to view the list.
Questions about screening processes should be directed to the MDSP at the time of consideration for appointment. The MDSP can be contacted at: recruitment@pol.state.ma.us"

My guess is that this means you need to email that provided address to request the list, but I could be wrong. I'm somewhat hesitant about calling/emailing MSP directly just to say "hey, can I have that list?", particularly the day it was released, because I don't doubt they'll be attempting to field a few thousand other requests for the same thing. I'd hate to get my name on the 'naughty list' by harassing them about it when it won't bring a job about any faster. Hope this helps.

I'm sure the MSP has better things to do than respond to emails, hence my thinking that they'd post the standings, like they have for the past two tests.

If I get put on a "naughty list" because I emailed them inquiring as we were instructed to do in the exam results email, then chances are Santa Claus won't bring me presents this year either.

It might once you get a card and interview with a deptartment. But no, it currently does not help you over the other hopefuls.

381 - 400 of 465 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.