2017 Civil Service ALL POSTS !!!!!

Discussion in 'Civil Service' started by 43225, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Rogergoodwin

Rogergoodwin MassCops Member

With detective first grade MP503 as competition, I would recommend everyone just hang up the towel now.

2. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

Don't worry with your score of 78, department will be knocking your door down everyday all day!!! You will be Chief before you know it.
    Is this your first time you took the Civil Service test??

3. Rogergoodwin

I thought you said civil service would contact him? Now the department will? Make up your mind...

woodyd likes this.
  4. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

Thank you Roger for let everyone know, I wouldn't want these people to waste their time!!! I will say with your score at 96 you most likely wont get a call from local police but you are in the running still for MSP

5. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

The Chief position isn't under Civil Service so since he is going to be a Chief then YES the departments will contact him.

6. Rogergoodwin

Got a card with a 93 last year from local pd. With the 2n+1 equation, half of the list gets a call because of all the tie scores.

7. Rogergoodwin

And the MSP isn't hiring for the 83RTT off this new list.

8. woodyd

woodyd MassCops Member

Oh come on, Roger he just made a mistake. They don't mind if you make a lot of mistakes like that as a Cop. When you get the facts wrong in your Police report, the defense attorney will quietly pull you aside to point out the error so you can fix it before the trial.

9. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

This is why I said most likely. That's great that you got a card with a 93 and now you have a 96.

10. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

I never said they were hiring off the new list. That is why the 83 RTT called all the way down to the score of 93

11. Rogergoodwin

He's from Lancaster. So no, the department would not contact him.

MP503 likes this.
  12. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

What mistake did I make?

13. Rogergoodwin

Just reread the thread. We were fucking around. Waiting for someone to take it seriously...

pahapoika and woodyd like this.
  14. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

Didn't seem like you two were joking but its all good. we have woodyd over here turning down the MSP four times with a score of 83 and you who got their card with a 93 and must be on the force already. Did you take 2017 civil service test just to fuck around and keep your mind sharp you know since you got your card already in 2015

Joel98 likes this.
  15. Rogergoodwin

I got my card in 2016, not the department I was waiting for.
    I don't know how you could think that a guy turning down the MSP 4 times with an 83 wasn't a little odd.

wryman, pahapoika and woodyd like this.
  16. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

I really hope that you didn't do as these two guys told you to do. Do not contact anyone and do not email the MSP. They are messing with you! Civil Service HR will email you around September with your score.

Joel98, JansenAshton and Rogergoodwin like this.
  17. JansenAshton

JansenAshton MassCops Member

Not anybody important anyway so that's a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. MP503

MP503 MassCops Member

Its ok no big deal. It sucks but civil service takes a long time to grade it and put the scores out due to lawsuits and complaints that people file saying the test was hard and not fair. They have make up exams for military people which will get added onto the list so the list could change a lot

JansenAshton likes this.
  19. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

This thread was an abortion even before we hit page 3.

Kooz, Pvt. Cowboy, USAF286 and 4 others like this.
  20. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Thread tacked.

21. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

It's all in masscops fun. It's part of the club
    The Initiation :D

woodyd and JansenAshton like this.
  22. MrCapias

MrCapias MassCops Member

Loooooots of trolling in this thread

23. GoArmy14

GoArmy14 MassCops Member

This is beautiful

pahapoika likes this.
  24. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Just as a point of Interest we're having a "meet and greet" this June.
    If any of you, young hopefuls are interested in seeing what you'll like in 20 yrs come on down ! :D
    There will also be a LAPD recruiter there as well :cool:

25. unexpo

unexpo MassCops Member

Whose "we", and what is the location? Are there going to be different departments from all over the Commonwealth?