81st RTT thread

Discussion in 'State Police' started by LawMan3, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRM729

BRM729 MassCops Member

MSPField I am trying to find where you posted your points that you recommended to put in a letter to a State Rep.
  2. NorthshoreWannabe

NorthshoreWannabe "Special" Speller Good Me

3. jccavanaugh

jccavanaugh MassCops Member

4. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

The last time I spoke with MSPField, he was laying a high gloss wax down with a circular buffer and cursing at the a-hole who tracked gum onto the Waterhog mats near the entrance doors.
    USMCMP5811, mtc, Rock and 1 other person like this.
  5. BRM729

BRM729 MassCops Member

Thank you to those who provided me with the link to find the information that I was looking for.
  6. BRM729

BRM729 MassCops Member

Q5-TPR I agree with you.
  7. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

When will Pvt Cowboy and others finally see the light and move down south for cop jobs? Crystal ball says...

NEVER

Coulda been a friggin' twenty-star general by now.
    srf13 likes this.
  8. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Took me 10 years of test taking to get on this job and I'm thrilled I did what I did and stayed here.
    Karam, LawMan3 and Delta784 like this.
  9. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Well... Since you asked...

Can't really tell my 15 y/o daughter that I'm up and moving to pursue a career aspiration. And no, she can't come with me, her mother and I share custody.

I keep scoring JUST out of reach. 95 the last time around (Got a letter, twice. They pulled the funding for the 80th in 2008? Remember the talk of a maintenance class?Those interviews were in preparation for a class that didn't happen)

96 this time around. The math says (ask our most recent graduate of the 80th if I'm good at math... Pretty sure I told him the numbers show he would be there day one) that there is a chance the 96's get called for the 81st. The chance however, depends on the amount of 98+'s that are left. A lot? Forget it, no chance. Not a lot? Now we're talking. Bearing that in mind, and provided the entrance rate and the attrition/graduation rate is consistent between the classes... there's a slim chance, but that's all I have. If they look for MORE than 150 bodies, my chance increases substantially.

Maybe I'll only get to be a reserve, and work weekends and overnights, and do the type of work I do now for the rest of my life. I can't complain about the "bankers hours" I have now. If it happens, it happens. I've done what I can by contacting the reps and stating that they need to push for more funding, so what else is there? Keep my cardio up, stay outta trouble, and cross my fingers.
    lofu, fra444, USMCMP5811 and 7 others like this.
  10. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

nobody axed ;)
  11. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Yo tiny, I mighta axed already but, the beer keeps killing my brain cells sooo, you on Worcester's list?
  12. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Mother of God - the things you could do to him !!
    LawMan3 likes this.
  13. Hank Moody

14. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

I'd turn him into a big ole cuddly teddy bear of course...
  15. Hank Moody

Now if this is your usual technique, does that make PC the big or little spoon ?
    USMCMP5811 and mtc like this.
  16. Pvt. Cowboy

Snipe is ALL over changing Deuce's posts today huh? I just noticed the POT part of the post hahaha...
    LECSniper likes this.
  17. Hank Moody

Attention to detail. Good eye ked
  18. BRM729

BRM729 MassCops Member

I would imagine if the 81st rtt is going to happen, letters should be sent out soon.
  19. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

For April 2013?
  20. sean37

sean37 MassCops Member

Pvt.Cowboy, dont give up on that 96 just yet. Remember the they got to the 95's before back in 2005. Granted they put in 3 classes before but it was 3 years after the test. The more time that goes back, the more people that pass on it and move on.
    Pvt. Cowboy likes this.
  21. Pvt. Cowboy

I'm not buddy... Tryin' to keep the faith. I'm just hoping for a class bigger than 150 for the 81st.
    Dan Stark, Karam and sean37 like this.
  22. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Hell, maybe you'll get really lucky and become a city policeman!
    lofu and LGriffin like this.
  23. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

And Deuce the FTO. The. Horror.
    fra444, mtc and LECSniper like this.
  24. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Hahahahahahaha yah I know right? Waaaaiitaamiinuute...
    honor12900, mtc and fra444 like this.
  25. Hank Moody

At least the kid would know where all the food joints in the city were
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.