81st RTT thread

Discussion in 'State Police' started by LawMan3, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Oooooooooh SNAP

2. BRM729

BRM729 MassCops Member

I was just informed letters would be going out sometime in April or May. Has anyone else heard these rumors. Again, I know they are just rumors.

3. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Though that would put a smile on my face...

...it's not true, until the Oracle deems its veracity.

LawMan3 likes this.
  4. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Oh DO TELL who's telling you this... or are you making shit up?

LECSniper likes this.
  5. TheSpecial

TheSpecial MassCops Member

Unless you heard it from MSPfield....Nope.

6. Karam

Karam MassCops Member

For what? They still have to go through the remaining 98s before they send out anything. Ill let you know when that happens. Then the funding isn't worked out yet so instead of sitting here and spreading rumors call your state rep and tell him to fight for funding. And of course listen to mspfield and run run run!!!

7. BRM729

BRM729 MassCops Member

I apologize; It was not my intentions to get people excited or fired up over this topic. This information was given to me by a friend who is a Trooper. I agree, it is all rumors, this was explained to me at the time the information was passed on to me.

8. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

April Fools!

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk

Karam and LECSniper like this.
  9. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

PSSSSHHHHHHHHH. Don't forget us 99s !!!!!! Complications with my penis reduction surgery forced me to ask for one of those pass till the next class thingys. At least now I will be able to do the push up test without looking like a human see-saw. Plus I gots me some of those fancy MSP running suits on Ebay

PS Kara. I'll let YOU know when letters go out. Based on your view of the system, I should have mine first.

[​IMG]

mtc, USMCMP5811, 13B and 3 others like this.
  10. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Mother Of God !!!!!

LECSniper likes this.
  11. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

REALLY dumb planking pic!

12. Karam

Karam MassCops Member

Listen no disrespect but you sound like an idiot. If you deferred for medical reasons then yes your wrong because there are people who have finished physicals oral boards psychs and secondary psychs. Some people even got medicals. So sniper unless you've started the process then you won't get anything until they begin recruiting and setting up physicals again fot the 97s in new braintree. So again. Ill let YOU know.

P.s. I thought this thread wad for serious MSP hopefuls? Not clowns putting up unfunny unrelated material.

13. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Don't talk to us like we ignant!

[​IMG]

JMody, niteowl1970 and frank like this.
  14. niteowl1970

`[​IMG]

Listen Chauncy the 80th RTT thread started on September 13th 2006 and ended on March 10th 2012. That's 4772 posts. many members hung on for over 5 years reading that thread which took many curves in it's lifetime. There was a lot of good advice and accurate information posted. I'm sorry if we don't live up to your superior values.

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  15. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

If you only knew how ridiculously stupid you look like right now to the established members of this board, you would delete your screen name and change your Internet service provider to get a different ISP address before you ever darkened our doorstep again.

HINT: Don't come into someone else's house and start tossing hand grenades.

16. frapmpd24

frapmpd24 Senior Member

I am sure Snipe will appreciate you telling him how the process works, (he does seem a bit uninformed). Turns out, so will the rest of us when that time comes. Sometimes you just have to tell people how it is. It really is great to see the kind of bravado from people like you wishing to come on to the job; you know, it a exudes a certain degree of confidence that every department needs. Maybe you'll get the chance stand near each other at the SPA, that's if Snipe is lucky enough to be there on Day-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Karam

Karam MassCops Member

I didn't say anything wrong but iam constantly receiving updates and when I check its something unrelated even though some are funny. And last time I checked iam a,member and am entitled to my opinion. Nitrowl.. Defintly no disrespect to you and delta I dont think ive seen a post from you, but you do have to admit there is a lot of unnecessary stuff. But if I was a scared girl and worrird.about what everyone thinks I may have taken,your advice. I didn't want people too hate me so sorry if.anyone got offended but that's how I feel

18. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

If you've never seen a post from me, then you really need to step-up your reading comprehension skills, because I post here all the time, especially recently since I'm currently out injured and time is now my biggest commodity,

P.S. Learn how to spell and use correct grammar. Police reports that look like you're a teenager text-messaging his skateboard buddies don't go over well with police supervisors and the DA's Office.

po-904 likes this.
  19. Karam

Karam MassCops Member

Man its an informal thread and iam on a touch scrern. it would take me forever

20. niteowl1970

If it's an informal thread then why are you upset at people posting "unfunny unrelated material?" Just go with the flow here and you'll pick up some useful information. A lot of members here are seasoned law enforcement professionals with very good insight into the recruitment process, academy experience, and the job itself. It's not a one size fits all experience here so only read the threads and posts that you're interested in.

right.as.rain and Karam like this.
  21. USMCMP5811

So, not only are you a thin skinned, loud mouth, know it all little troll, you're lazy to boot...... I'd love to see how far that attitude will take you on Rear Company St, Day 1. That is, if you even make it that far.....

grn3charlie and LawMan3 like this.
  22. Karam

Karam MassCops Member

Listen I dont give a fuck. I know what I can do. Sorry my opinion pist everyone off anf I apologized. If you dont like it....sorry.

23. USMCMP5811

Hey jackass, I'm only gonna say this once so you better listen up. Check your attitude at the log in screen or, you're not gonna log in anymore. Comprende Jaggoff?

Now go get your fuckin shine box.

Delta784 and Johnny Law like this.
  24. Karam

Karam MassCops Member

Can't apologize more than I have. so....... I'm gonna go spank myself while watching beastiality films.

USM C-4, JMody and frapmpd24 like this.
  25. niteowl1970

USMCMP5811 and Karam like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.