Abel Security CVPI needs TLC

Discussion in 'Whacker Central' started by niteowl1970, Jul 2, 2012.

1. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Sighted in Hadley, this poor vehicle needs to either be retired or sent to the body shop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341250724.827931.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341250744.526885.jpg

2. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

Looks like a couple of our cruisers.

BxDetSgt, OCKS and niteowl1970 like this.
  3. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

Disable Security?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7costanza and zm88 like this.
  4. honor12900

honor12900 MassCops Member

The thing is in better condition than the route car I drive!

USMCMP5811, 263FPD and niteowl1970 like this.
  5. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

I think the chrome was phased out on the rear end more than ten years ago, so it probably needs a junkyard more than anything else. :rolleyes:

LECSniper likes this.
  6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

The amber turn signals were gone by about 2000 or so.

7. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Is that tape covering a hole in the front quarter over the tire?

LGriffin likes this.
  8. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

IIRC only the 98's had the amber in the tail lights

9. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

I think up until 2003 the civilian and the Street Appearance Package had amber turn signals as well. But you are correct as far as the CVPI, after '98 they went to having the whole brake light become the turn signal.

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  10. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, but, but, but, it's a Poh-leece InterSepter. The decal on the ass end says so :rolleyes:

11. niteowl1970

why yes it is...

mtc likes this.
  12. PublicSafety#1

PublicSafety#1 New Member

Because of all of your wonderful remarks, the car was taken out of service. The owner of the company was allowing my boyfriend to use it to get back and fourth to work, and for our personal use, until we could get our car back on the road. However, when he came by our house and told us that there was unfavorable Internet publicity regarding the condition of the vehicle and how it reflects poorly for his company, he had it removed and junked i think.
    The consequences for your clever remarks were my boyfriend could no longer get to work in Springfield, and subsequently lost his job.
    I wonder how many of your bosses would let you use a car at no cost, that is registered and insured to get to your job? I wonder how many of you would do that for someone.
    It is better to be well done than well said.

13. GMass

GMass Guest

Let me know if you think I start to give a fuck..... I don't want to give you the wrong impression.

7costanza, Hush, frank and 6 others like this.
  14. mtc

Girlfriend - the last comments in this thread were 6 months ago.

If your loser boyfriend hasn't bothered to get his own car, after leeching off his boss for at least 6 months, well.. maybe he should be taking the BUS !

frank, USMCMP5811 and csauce777 like this.
  15. niteowl1970

Securitas is always hiring and they give employees free uniforms and have patrol vehicles with amber lights and everything.

The bus service out here is surprisingly good.

http://www.pvta.com/index.php

frank and justanotherparatrooper like this.
  16. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

YOur assuming MTC that the poster is a female:rolleyes:
    scuse' me while I get popcorn and a beer...this has potential :D

7costanza, BxDetSgt, frank and 4 others like this.
  17. mtc

Judging by the female sign in the avatar.. however that just might be indicating he's on the receiving team.... good call....

BxDetSgt and USMCMP5811 like this.
  18. niteowl1970

GFYS !!!! There are men and women on this board that risk their lives every day serving and protecting the general public and their fellow officers.. They're willing to enter a building that's on fire or with a person shooting people inside. They apprehend dangerous felons who are often armed and have to deal with drug addicts and the mentally ill that are often violent towards them. They give medical attention and make rescue attempt in often dangerous conditions. Don't give anyone here your boyfriends working class hero bullshit. Cry me a river cupcake.

BxDetSgt, frank, mtc and 4 others like this.
  19. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

This is a joke right?

20. GMass

GMass Guest

And do it without a take home! Yea! Woo! Boom. GFYS

Note: me taking a car home would be in violation of the State ethics laws. So no, it's not an option. GFYS

21. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

As mtc pointed out, the last post in this thread, before you were stupid enough to whack the hornets nest with a pole, was July 3rd, 2012. My place doesn't let anyone take home a car unless they wear a white shirt or are a fucking golden child. So I pay my own gas, insurance, registration and inspection. Sounds like the boss is a stand up guy, because I wouldn't lend my shit to anyone. And it also sounds like he did the right thing and took that unsafe heap of shit off the road before the tie rods broke and your man crashed the borrowed car and sued his boss because he got hurt.

Now go eat a bag of dicks.

LGriffin, frank, mtc and 2 others like this.
  22. niteowl1970

mtc, USMCMP5811 and Johnny Law like this.
  23. Herrdoktor

Herrdoktor MassCops Member

Nice trolling.

Damn impressive imo.

24. soxrock75

soxrock75 BOOM!

25. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

There's actual a good number of people on this board whose boss lets them use a car to get to work, at no cost, that is registered and insured.

We call them Trooper.

Q5-TPR, 263FPD, frank and 1 other person like this.