** All New Ask A Cop Threads Will Be Placed In The Moderation Queue**

Discussion in 'Ask A Cop' started by KozmoKramer, Jul 6, 2009.

1. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Dude, you grammar and spelling is so horrible I have no idea what you're trying to convey. If you really want the time and energy of a thought-out response, perhaps taking the time to write in complete sentences would be worth the investment.

Not to mention reviving a 2 1/2 year old thread is kind of weird.

2. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

3. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

More than likey your question was not approved for what ever reason thus it was deleted.

4. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

It's a good thing you are named "Bob" then.

5. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

6. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Ladies and gentleman... Mr. Conway Twitty.

ShmitDiesel likes this.
  7. justanotherparatrooper

Really? Well then you might want to type it out again with proper spelling and grammar because it reads like my six year old grandson typed it out.Thats actually not a good comparison because mt grandson would make much more sense.
    Was there actually a question in that mess?

8. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

I deleted your stupid posts fuckstick. Suck a fart. Please bring back AAC thread approval and ability to stop nonsense like this from "Guests"

9. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

The door is that way ------------------------------->

mtc and justanotherparatrooper like this.
  10. justanotherparatrooper

I was wrong, my daughters cat types better than you can ever hope to douchebag.

Delta784 likes this.
  11. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Face it dude... You dropped the ball. Instead of reporting a potential police impersonator as it was occurring you did NOTHING and instead came in here to assault the English language. The next time you see something suspicious like that have the testicular fortitude to dial 911.

HistoryHound and mtc like this.
  12. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

Bye Mr Sheehan !!!!!!