Andrew Breitbart is dead.

Discussion in 'Politics & Law Enforcement' started by 7costanza, Mar 1, 2012.

1. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

2. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Hopefully, there's someone waiting in the wings to take his place. Rest in Peace Andrew.

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk

3. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

I know it's a bit movie plot, but I would hope that any information, documents, video, audio, whatever he had was copied and given to a reliable friend with the instruction that it be immediately released upon his untimely death.

USMCMP5811 and cc3915 like this.
  4. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Fuck, he was one of the few holding the rats accountable, exposing ACORN, etc. While it is a young age to die of "natural causes", if there were ANY inkling of something suspicious, his people would be all over it. My guess would be a certain export of Colombia did him in....

5. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

I hope he forwarded everything he had to Glenn Beck!!!!
    RIP

6. 7costanza

Without him we would still have turds like Weiner, Acorn would still be advsing on how to prostitute 13 yr olds while receiving tax dollars and NPR would still be calling Tea Partiers racist while glorifying Occutards, well thats actually still happening. With the media almost 99% in the pocket of the left we need more people like him.

7. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 92K+Poster

The Obama underworld at work, Bretbart had recieved more death threats
    than you could count.

8. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Wow.....RIP Mr. Breitbart.

9. 7costanza

10. cc3915

According to Limbaugh he had a "health issue', but nothing that would be considered fatal.

11. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

How can anyone declare that an apparently healthy 43 year-old died of "natural causes" before an autopsy is completed?

If he was in the last stages of terminal cancer, then okay....but he appeared perfectly healthy, and 43 is very young for a natural heart attack.

This stinks to high heaven.

7costanza and SgtAndySipowicz like this.
  12. cc3915

Let's hope the right doc does the post and the family requests a second opinion.

Delta784 likes this.
  13. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

obama care in action?

14. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

http://www.lsnewsgroup.com/2012/03/01/andrew-breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st/

I hope a THOROUGH autopsy is being done. I did hear rumors that he abused COCAINE in the past, which could have obvious health ramifications. He was good at what he did however, and in my opinion the LEFT WING (not all of them) is capable of just about anything (murder to quiet a critic) to ensure that their twisted causes continue on (IE: Obama getting re-elected etc)..............

USMCMP5811 and Delta784 like this.
  15. cc3915

Hopefully a trusted friend or colleague has full access to his videos and documents and does the right thing with them.

USMCMP5811, HistoryHound and Delta784 like this.
  16. corsair

corsair Supporting Member

17. kwflatbed

With Breitbart gone, what becomes of his empire?

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Can you have Breitbart.com without Andrew Breitbart?
    The death Thursday of the combative online blogger and publisher leaves open the question of what will become of a thriving colony of conservative websites for which he was owner, prolific contributor and relentless salesman.
    Always the provocateur, Breitbart recently dangled the possibility that he had politically damaging videos of President Barack Obama from his early days.
    He used his websites to promote a hidden-camera video with actors posing as customers that led the downfall of the liberal Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN. He posted explicit photos of former Rep. Anthony Weiner that caused the New York congressman eventually to resign, but an edited video caused former U.S. Agriculture Department official Shirley Sherrod to resign over since-reversed perceptions she was a racist.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120302/D9T8ANI80.html

[​IMG]

REPORT: Was 'in talks with CNN over new show with Anthony Weiner'...

BREITBART'S LAST HOUR...

LAST LAUGH...

AB: 'Wait til they see what happens March 1st'...

Conspiracy theories abound...

SAVAGE: Assassinated?

18. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[​IMG]
    Globe and Mail
    Autopsy conducted on conservative activist Breitbart
    Chicago Tribune - ‎1 hour ago‎

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Coroners conducted an autopsy on the body of conservative activist Andrew Breitbart on Friday but deferred a formal finding on the cause of his death until toxicology and lab tests are completed, officials said.

19. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Holy shit.....they're not even trying to hide it anymore!!!!

Coroner Investigating Breitbart Death Dies From Possible Arsenic Poisoning

He spent his life trying to determine how people died. But now his colleagues are searching for answers after he died under mysterious circumstances.

Los Angeles police detectives, with the help of the Los Angeles County coroner's office, are investigating the death of Michael Cormier. Officials said he might have died of poisoning, but they have not provided further information.

Read More: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2076...ath_Dies_From_Possible_Arsenic_Poisoning.html

Hush and SgtAndySipowicz like this.
  20. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Wow !!

Delta784 likes this.
  21. kwflatbed

Just the Obama crew trying to clean up loose ends.

22. SgtAndySipowicz

As Ronald Reagan once said "don't be afraid to see what you see". In this case I see that something just isn't right.........

USMCMP5811, Pvt. Cowboy and Delta784 like this.
  23. kwflatbed

And it continues, it's a bitch trying to cover everything up.

USMCMP5811 and Pvt. Cowboy like this.
  24. SgtAndySipowicz

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Glenn Beck ends up dead too, "naturally". Glenn tells it like it is. I enjoy listening to him. I hope this doesn't happen because he is an excellent truth seeker/teller........

kwflatbed and topcop14 like this.