Anyone take the Jail Officer's Training Manual

Discussion in 'Ask A Cop' started by jhitch82@yahoo.com, Apr 2, 2008.

1. jhitch82@yahoo.com

jhitch82@yahoo.com MassCops Member

I just received in the mail the Jail Officer Correspondence Course/Jail Officer's Training Manual in the mail from sheriffs.org. I used to work at MCI Cedar Junction but left for many different reasons and I've been through the Sheriffs County process to be hired and they recommended I take this course to show them some kind of desire to work there. Kind of silly seeing that I have a BA in CJ and and 2 years experience in cedar junction...... But anyways just curious to see if anyone has completed this and maybe if you have the answers to the examination you can shoot them to me by pm.. thanks :D

2. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

Check your PM

3. mercedes

mercedes New Member

I am also in dire need of help with the Jail Officer's Training Manual Answers. The administrators at the Department I work for failed to inform be they "misplaced" my completed answer sheets (I will now make copies of everything). I may not get this course complete by the deadline. PLEASE help

4. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

So you took the test and your dept. lost them????

5. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

Well, if you did the work in the first place, then it shouldn't be hard for you to take the test again now would it? This post screams of, "I'm lazy and want others to do my work for me. Can someone take the test for me?" :rolleyes:

6. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

My dog ate mine.

7. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Cant some threads just remain dead?

8. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

Yes I took it and it is on my book shelf next to my Massad Aynoob Books.

9. Bcarter

Bcarter New Member

Does anyone have this?

10. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

ABCABDCADBAABCDBBADCCBDADDDBB(?)ABCDDHABBDDBCCA

mtc, pahapoika and woodyd like this.