Civil Service Marks and Testing (Old thread)

Discussion in 'Civil Service' started by fscpd910, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PPD54

PPD54 Highly Dedicated, Slightly Motivated

Re: Why the long delay to issue the test scores?

1) They need to carefully check your test against their records to make sure that they received their $100.

2) Put the plastic bag over your head so people that got a lower score than you can move up on the list.

2. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

Fair means racist in the Commonwealth. Also, many future civil servants are in contact with lawyers for the obligatory lawsuits.

3. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Remember who is feeding in the scantron sheets, and compiling the scores. Its a wonder they get them out at all. MA civil service hacks, your tax dollars at work.
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Ive got my plastic bag with sharpened pencils standing by, ready to go for 2013.

4. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Two things here...

A: Is this a serious thread? Really? A delay? It hasn't even been a month, talk to me in November.

B: There is already a very large thread about the civil circus test!

5. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Threads merged.

6. southy88

southy88 MassCops Member

A few buddies of mine and I Tried logging into https://www.csexam.hrd.state.ma.us/standings/ SOARIS and got the following message:

You are no longer in the system or are not authorized for this request.

This system is only accessible by those on current ACTIVE eligible lists and or those who have APPLIED to take an upcoming scheduled examination.
    If you previously were able to log into this system either you did not pass the test and your name does not appear on the active eligible list OR you have been appointed from an eligible list/selected for a position AND your eligibility on the list has been flagged OR your eligible list has expired/been revoked.

If you recently applied for an upcoming test please wait 5 business days before attempting to log into the system.

Seeing as how theres been no test results yet. I'm going to assume the state is just gonna take our money and run? Fail us all and take the cash.... nice.

7. 7.62mm

7.62mm MassCops Member

I just tried myself and got the same message, When I clearly logged in about 2 days ago to see what was up......:unsure:

8. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

My shit is working.

9. kemosabe

kemosabe MassCops Member

I got the same thing...e-mailed them, hopefully they work it out tomorrow. There is no way they've scored these tests yet.

10. theGUNshow

theGUNshow MassCops Member

I just tried and got the same message. I was just on about 2 weeks ago, because Im on the DOC list as well. Might just be a server error or something on that end...

11. WaterPistola

WaterPistola Subscribing Member

southy88... I believe this is the first time you have taken the exam? This is my 4th attempt and I have never received results in less than 6 month (I think it was close to a year last time). The state will give you your score and then you can continue to wait like the rest of us. They are not going to take your money and run, you paid for a score and that is what you will get in October. (fingers crossed)

12. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

FIFY

13. Jonesy

Jonesy New Member

I and two other people I know got this message as well. Glad to see Massachusetts is running like a well-oiled machine.

14. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

I haven't even bothered looking. Will be at least 6months before I even start to think about HRD, after last time.

15. kemosabe

kemosabe MassCops Member

My SOARIS account is back up, everyone else's should be as well. Keep those plastic bags on stand-by.

16. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Standing by!
    [​IMG]

17. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Standby to standby

18. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

You brought batteries to the exam? You're hard core man...

19. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

He finished the test so quick, there was time for battery operated recreational activities. :p

20. southy88

southy88 MassCops Member

Waterpistola, just thought I'd make the observation after everyone else has also suggested that due to the current economic situation the test is a rip off. I'm expecting my scores by 2013 and i'll probably have to pay to view them anyway.

21. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

If you don't take it you have 0 out of 0 chances of getting on with Civil Service towns.

22. WaterPistola

I can assure you that it is not a waste of time...for some people. There's still time to make the October academy. Oh wait no...not off the new exam :stomp:

23. soxrock75

soxrock75 BOOM!

You will miss 100% of the shots you don't take...........

24. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

said by Wayne Gretzky

25. WaterPistola

ok so 4 months has just about passed since the April 11 police officer CS exam. Anyone have a clue on when the results may come out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.