Constables Fear Losing Their Livelihood

Discussion in 'MassCops Gold - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' started by fscpd907, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

The pictures aren't THAT good but I appreciate your optimism. I've long black hair, green eyes, 5'4" and with just enough curves that prove I am all woman. Nobody needs more than that :D

With that being said, I got a few more NOOB requests for pictures today because they were single. What IS that? I thought this was Masscops.com not Match.com. I would have sent them pictures of the mister looking like a terrorist if the stupid website I've been using would co-operate. Guys on here teasing me is one thing, but NOOBS with no posts?

:FT:
  2. LawMan3

LawMan3 Moderator Staff Member

Not a problem B-I-L, just send them all this picture...the requests should stop abruptly....

[​IMG]
  3. Simon

Simon Guest

MatchCops ??????? what a GREAT idea BIL ...............
  4. Boston Irish Lass

Thank you gentlemen for the fantastic laugh you just gave me.

REJECTED. Oh God that's unbelievably funny. Much better than the one-line "Not a Prayer" I sent them.
  5. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

Just send them a picture of Ted Kennedy.

That should stop all of the harassment
  6. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

The pictures aren't THAT good but I appreciate your optimism. I've long black hair, green eyes, 5'4" and with just enough curves that prove I am all woman. Nobody needs more than that :grin:

roger that !

all in good fun

and i'm sure the Mister is one lucky man
  7. bbelichick

bbelichick Moderator Staff Member

No, no, no. You were doing fine. You'd been courteous and receptive to courtesy,
    you'd established trust with the embarrassing truth about Irish Lass, and now this
    ham-handed segue into your questions about her marital status? It won't do.
    It's stupid and boring.

[​IMG]
  8. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

LOL, sorry about that Lass! No idea that you'd be gettin' pestered so much!
  9. TANZ0316

TANZ0316 New Member

constables and leosa?

The following quote is taken from "the service" one of koreys friends in a post regarding constables carring....just kind of stirring the pot and seeing how people feel about this...

As a former law enforcement officer for 2 departments and a Bail Enforcement Agent, I've had quite a few folks come after me while I was off duty due to the fact that I arrested him, her, a cousin, a spouse, a brother, sister,etc... the list goes on. In my experience, no matter how well/professionaly you treat people the mere fact that you took them in will be retaliated by violence. While performing my duties as Constable I do carry a firearm due to the fact that not only do I happen to serve people in some of the roughest neighborhoods in in my side of Massachusetts but I've also been aproached by people who remember me and try to do me harm. Whether people like it or not under Mass General Law a Constable is a law enforcement officer who also happen to be covered under the Law Enforcemnt Officer's Safety Act (LEOSA) and may carry concealed if he/she feels the need to do so. Also, Mr. Humphrey is correct on the above statement only, in my opinion, pertaining to Constables who don't have the proper training nor mindset necessary for the responsibilities and liability that come with the posession & use of a fierarm. Please do us law enforcement & process servers a favor. If you're not responsible nor properly licensed, don't carry firearms.

Posted by The SERVICE on June 26, 2009 - Friday - 1:28 AM
    [Reply to this]
  10. quality617

quality617 Subscribing Member

Re: constables and leosa?

Speechless. Absolutely speechless. I was going to edit that paragraph, but its both amusing and sad all by itself.
  11. USMCTrooper

USMCTrooper Grim reaper

Re: constables and leosa?

1. Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA) In order to be covered as a "qualified law enforcement officer," a person must meet each and every one of the following criteria: He or she must be (1) "an employee of a governmental agency"; (2) "is authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of, or the incarceration of any person for, any violation of law"; (3) has "statutory powers of arrest"; (4) "is authorized by the agency to carry a firearm"; (5) "is not the subject of any disciplinary action by the agency"; (6) "meets standards, if any, established by the agency which require the employee to regularly qualify in the use of a firearm"; and (7) "is not prohibited by Federal law from receiving a firearm." In addition, the privilege conferred by the law applies only when the individual "is not under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance.

He failed the first test. He is not a "government employee. Whether HE likes it or not, the Massachusetts Appeals Court has decided it for him, many years ago Ramponi v Weymouth Board of Selectmen

2. I see he hails from Springfield. Im sure he is unfamiliar with me or the last guy who tried to "expand" his role. Calling Dominic Sarno, Mayor Dominic Sarno....

3. The internet is wonderful. It provides all the necessary evidence to show what a clear and present danger someone is.
  12. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I really hope that dipshit tries carrying on his badge in say..NYC :)
  13. TANZ0316

TANZ0316 New Member

Well i dont have much to do with state law however if he is serving federal subpoenas and carrying im sure we can dig up something federal on him anyone know what this guys real name is?
  14. LawMan3

Ha what a joke. And he's so serious too, that's what makes it so funny! Go back under your bridge TANZ...korey is waiting to snuggle with you.
  15. TANZ0316

TANZ0316 New Member

"Ha what a joke. And he's so serious too, that's what makes it so funny! Go back under your bridge TANZ...korey is waiting to snuggle with you"

??? what did i do here? i copied and pasted what a convo between korey and "the service"
  16. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

Is privateofficer.com messing around here or is this really happening? Either way its pretty funny.
  17. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

No, no, no. You were doing fine. You'd been courteous and receptive to courtesy,
    you'd established trust with the embarrassing truth about Irish Lass, and now this
    ham-handed segue into your questions about her marital status? It won't do.
    It's stupid and boring.

but all i wanted was a picture of Irish Lass,
    just one small picture

[​IMG]
  18. LawMan3

You remind me of a clown that's not funny :jestera:
  19. Boston Irish Lass

Ok gentlemen. I appreciate the humor - although I still don't know what the top post means - but I'm the one getting hit for derailing threads so knock it off

:eek:t: :D :D :D :D
  20. Wolfman

Wolfman "Ultima Ratio Civis" Staff Member

It's not deliberate, you're just the catalyst. I could set up a "BIL Corner" forum...
  21. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

If anything, it woul be more interesting to me when he tries to carry right across the border in NH, RI, VT, or CT where they might know a constable in MA is basically a freelance government-certified process server.

Just like sheriffs deputies in other states, constables actually have real law enforcement roles working for departments, the distinction of which can be lost the further away you get from Massachusetts.
  22. Garda79

Garda79 MassCops Member

I think part of the problem with the Constable situation in mass is there is no uniform training policy in place. which is why you end up with whackers trying to make more out of the position than what it was intended to be. Sadly this situation wont be addressed and it will be a cop who has to sort out the problem created by one of these nutjobs.
  23. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

You watch, something major with constables will happen in the next few years and the legislature give a knee jerk reaction to curb constable powers down the road. They'll do it without any discussion and fuck up the authority of every municipal officer in the Commonwealth....
    ...yup, they're that stupid.
  24. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

That is because they are stupid and they never read the bills. Whatever the committee chairmen or the Speakah says, so goes the vote.
  25. Simon

Simon Guest

I heard that when the T finally gives up on merging with the troopers, they are going to absorb the constables instead.......... ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.