Deputy Sheriff.

Discussion in 'Sheriffs' started by Steve LE1, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Steve, if you're still around (?) there are things you said I agree with. It's a subject that's been bandied about for years here. However, it seems that you aren't that sincere in your beliefs as you haven't posted any rebuttals of any kind to the flaming you set yourself up for. A first post of that sort, all ranting and raving will not get you credibility nor will it gain you any respect, ESPECIALLY written so poorly and ESPECIALLY when you don't stand and defend your statements and MOST ESPECIALLY when it's out of the blue like that and not in conjunction with an ongoing thread.

Bottom line, you didn't do yourself or any Sheriff's Deputies any favors here, you simply embarrassed yourself, made yourself a laughing stock and simply threw ammunition to those who don't like Deputies in the first place.

I'm a defender of REAL deputy sheriffs, always have been. Honorary ones who flash a badge are pathetic, but not really any different that the guy who bought an MPA sticker on eBay or has International Chief's of Police Association, Fraternal Order of Police, Troopers are Your BEST Protection stickers all over their cars just hoping to get a break. A guy who does the job, regardless of whether he's inside or outside the wall on a regular basis gets my respect and although I've had polite disagreements with some people on this board (all of which I also respect and like!), I DO consider them family.

YOU do not. YOU are a damn fool and if I worked as a Deputy and worked with you (If you even ARE a deputy) I'd smack you upside the head for BEING a damn fool. I don't know, maybe your Dad or Mom or other relative is a Deputy and you're a kid defending that person. Maybe being a kid you couldn't help those screw ups in your post. Maybe you were a bit 'under the weather' at the time. I have no idea your back ground or reason for the post, but either defend yourself like an adult or NEVER return.

frank and USMCMP5811 like this.
  2. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I know for a fact, none of them are his, neither the teeth OR the teats!

grn3charlie, USMCMP5811 and 263FPD like this.
  3. grn3charlie

grn3charlie No! My teeth are real. See?

Ok, I do have some bling bling toofers in the back of my cakehole!

263FPD and Kilvinsky like this.
  4. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

And where NOT to. ;)

Dan Stark likes this.
  5. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

I finally went elsewhere, and bought a Spike's Tactical stripped lower. Will build when hell freezes over or I get some of these weather sensitive projects off my plate, whichever occurs first.

Hank Moody likes this.
  6. Johnny Law

I love that avatar, anyone know my secret crush's name is?

7. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Judy Wang?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

8. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

Here we go! 1235297-in_before_the_lock_kitty.jpg

9. Newton Savage

Newton Savage MassCops Member

I am a Boston Special Officer and I can assure the OP and every one else that I am not on the same playing field as a full time, academy trained police officer. I may have limited authority, like a deputy sheriff, but they, nor I, are police officers in the same sense as a full time Boston officer or a state trooper or any other police officer in the state.

Now steve....

[​IMG]

frank, zm88 and 263FPD like this.
  10. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Say the word bud. Prices are pretty much back to normal.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

11. Johnny Law

One project down, the other 60%, and last one is contingent on the 60% being completed. Getting there bro!