FYI to BOSTON SPECIAL OFFICERS

Discussion in 'New England Area Law Enforcement' started by 1inchredstripe, Mar 1, 2009.

1. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

If you are actually for real, and not someone playing games, good luck to any Police Department that decides to hire you. You are an accident waiting to happen.

Did you live close to Chernobyl prior to your being adopted? Because it could explain a thing or two. Simple question, Do you glow in the dark?

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Wow guess he told you.:rolleyes:

2. musclerussian

musclerussian MassCops Member

no he didn't. its not just him the cops said it too that we can run a warrant.

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

also the specials have everything a boston cop has on his/her duty belt. thats why i said getting paid good money to look like a cop lol

3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 109K+Poster

whacker

4. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Is there any chance this guy is for real?

BxDetSgt likes this.
  5. musclerussian

dont be jealous cuz i get good money to do nothing ha

6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Negative....Rule 400A people (housing police, former municipal police) attend the full-time MPTC police academy.

7. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

You're no fun. Hope all is well. :regular_smile:

8. Javert

Javert MassCops Member

Perhaps its time to put up the iron curtain over this kid. Just saying.

9. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

Interesting.....I know I've been out OJI for a few months but, since when did BPD transition over to 5 shot S&W .38 Specials?

[​IMG]

10. 263FPD

Oh, you didn't know? Mumbles wants a kinder and gentler Police. He is going Retro:rolleyes:

11. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Is that all you want? to look like a cop? The uniform right? Put a picture of yourself up on Facebook to impress all the high school girls you have on there? I have a seriously problem who want to get into law enforcement for the uniform.

12. musclerussian

you guys r wrong about the 400a guys training somewhere else. i have 2 guys who r 400a. they work for the boston public health commission. they work in long island. they can have blue lights and sirens. they can transport their prisoners.

---------- Post added at 11:58 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

they r attending william cloran academy but the bad thing is they r unarmed.

13. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

End the madness now :stomp:

14. musclerussian

if you dont like it dont read the thread!!

15. Nuke_TRT

But testy aren't you? :tounge_smile:

16. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

FIFY

17. 263FPD

M., when we were specials do you remember how we dealt with douche bags that worked with us?

18. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 109K+Poster

Why don't you just go quietly before the AXE hits you.

19. Javert

Javert MassCops Member

[​IMG]

We have a question, do you wana be a cop, or do you wana appear to be a cop?

...cause if you don't want to be a cop stop wasting you facking time so those of us who have paid our dues can have at least half a chance :banghead:

20. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

The Boston Housing Police are 400A, and they have to graduate from the full-time MPTC police academy. Ditto for the Boston Municipal Police when they were around.

21. musclerussian

i know. i'm talking about the 400a guys who work for the boston public health commision. they train at the william cloran academy just like the 400 guys. i know cuz there is 2 guys in my class who r 400a

22. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

That's not what you said....you said;

"Just to let you people know the rule400a guys have to attend the same training I am attending which is the william cloran academy".

23. musclerussian

my bad. their job is tough cuz they r unarmed right now the guys who work for the boston public health commission

24. po-904

po-904 MassCops Member

I hear a lock in a sock works quite well...

25. Nuke_TRT

They ended up filing police reports that said a bunch of guys with red stripes beat the tar out of them on the way to the parking lot.

They all looked alike :unsure: