FYI to BOSTON SPECIAL OFFICERS

Discussion in 'New England Area Law Enforcement' started by 1inchredstripe, Mar 1, 2009.

1. BrickCop

BrickCop Subscribing Member

You, sir are a true wordsmith. I'm shocked a PD hasn't recognized this. In the mean time that great American institution Wal Mart could use a few good men like you. Don't be discouraged that your other communication skill level is slightly below that of a Wal Mart greeter, with some hard work and a clue you'll been donning the blue vest with the oversize nametag in no time!

2. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

This stuff is hilarious! This is like CMPSA and WSCSMART combined forces.. cuz true Dat, my bad.

3. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Ughhhh... I can't believe I was nice to musclesprussian in his first thread. You started off ok here, and now you have descended into complete and utter special education. You are so awful, you are even giving TROLLS a bad name. They are revoking your license... you are now being summonsed for 90/23 Unlicensed Trolling.

[​IMG]

GD likes this.
  4. CDS

CDS New Member

Actually, to State Statues and Federal Code, I believe these types of groups would better be described similar to that of "Walmart Loss Prevention ASSociates" or Persons that can not cut the "Certified Law Enforcement Officer Training". As a "Civilian Deputy Sheriff" where I am from that simply means I am "Joe Blow Citizen" unless I am on duty and being directly supervised by a state certified law enforcement officer (or in this case deputy sheriff or the Sheriff) and within the County I am sworn in.

5. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Civilian Deputy Sheriff makes about as much sense as a short fat skinny tall kid.

CapeSpecial, j809, kdk240 and 3 others like this.
  6. CDS

CDS New Member

It is those of us whom do this job that saves tax payers money and puts extra eyes and ears on the street protecting our community.

7. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

So, what's the difference between a Reserve Deputy Sheriff and a Civilian Deputy Sheriff?

8. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Oh yeah, that clears it up.

kdk240, HuskyH-2 and Danusmc0321 like this.
  9. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Where is the Russian muscle dude, that guy was hilarious. I would love to get an update on his situation.

10. Crazy Otto

Crazy Otto Working for the clampdown

Im sure the training you get is second to none:

"Make sure the check gets into the Sheriffs pocket and off you go".

FTH likes this.
  11. JD02124

JD02124 Supporting Member

Which community is that exactly?

12. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Reservist get paid ;)

Goose and woodyd like this.
  13. mpd61

mpd61 Federal Auxiliary Police

Don't we miss Loyal too!?!?

14. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Ever thought about a career as a Constable in MA. It seems to be the next logical step in your career.