Good dry cleaners near Hyde Park

Discussion in 'Shop Talk' started by woodyd, Mar 28, 2017.

1. woodyd

woodyd MassCops Member

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good dry cleaner near Hyde Park? I need some patches switched out on a shirt. Someone in the Hyde Park/West Roxbury area would be great, but anyone in Boston would be ok.
    Thanks

2. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

You gonna make me do everything for you [​IMG]

woodyd likes this.
  3. jckc444

jckc444 MassCops Member

Susan Williams does it at her house give her a call +1 (617) 435-1643

Or you can use AAA Police supply in Dedham.

For Dry cleaners Sunray Cleaners in West Roxbury they can do patches and press the shirts with creases if desired.

MrCapias and woodyd like this.
  4. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Use to take my stuff to Sturgis in South Boston.
    Too much of a hike , but looks like Hyde Park Cleaners is right next to the station 18 . I'm sure they can do uniforms ;)

USAF3424 and woodyd like this.
  5. woodyd

woodyd MassCops Member

That's a good point, I'll check them out. Though, I work sort of near Southie so Sturgis could be an option too.
    Thanks.

pahapoika likes this.
  6. USAF3424

USAF3424 MassCops Member

Sturgis is the best. You will literally see every police/fire/corrections uniform in there. Theyre quick too, same day.

woodyd and pahapoika like this.
  7. woodyd

woodyd MassCops Member

Thanks, someone on my job told me that AAA doesn't do patches unless you buy the shirts there at the time the patches were done, would have been convenient because I was there yesterday anyway. Thanks for the reccs though

8. woodyd

woodyd MassCops Member

Okay sounds like it's worth the detour, I can swing over there on the way to work to pick up clothes and get coffee at Doughboys while I'm at it, two birds with one stone, and it gives me an excuse to go that far out of the way for coffee.

9. MrCapias

MrCapias MassCops Member

Sunray is the place to go. Just take a look at the racks inside - full of BPD/BFD/EMS uniforms