ICE-ERO to hire 10,000

Discussion in 'Federal Employment' started by Patr8726, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Patr8726

Patr8726 MassCops Member

Think this many applications will crash USAjobs?

Executive Order: Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States

Sec. 7. Additional Enforcement and Removal Officers. The Secretary, through the Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, take all appropriate action to hire 10,000 additional immigration officers, who shall complete relevant training and be authorized to perform the law enforcement functions described in section 287 of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1357).

2. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

Removal Officer. Sounds like someone who hauls out trash. Wait a minute......

3. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Subscribing Member

Nothing on USA jobs for this yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pvt. Cowboy likes this.
  4. USM C-4

USM C-4 MassCops Member

"subject to availability of appropriations"

5. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Subscribing Member

Apparently I skipped that line... that's what I get for reading prior to my morning caffeine intake..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

districtcircus12 likes this.
  6. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Disband the Boarder Patrol and ICE all together. Reappoint thousands of them as TRANSPORTATION OFFICERS and supply only buses with direct routes to Sanctuary Cities. "You can live and travel between THESE CITIES ONLY. Step into another community and you WILL be deported. Not to worry, if you are passing through from Somerville to Northampton, you are safe so long as you stay on the bus. If you get off the bus to relieve yourself, you will be safe. If you give birth in a sanctuary city, that child will automatically be a citizen of said city and will, upon attaining the age of 18 be given a city job for no less than $15/hour, but probably more."

Think of the money that will be saved! Oh, NO FEDERAL FUNDING FOR THESE CITIES!