Ignore / Block Feature

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Gil

Gil Administrator Staff Member

To the MassCops Membership;

Please make yourselves familiar with the ignore and block features that have been installed on the site for sometime.

Recently there has been a little too much bs flying around between members. As Wolfman as indicated it's time for EVERYONE to take it down a notch and chill out.

I have too much going on with other issues (pending lawsuit, web related) to deal with the bs name calling. To the mods and admins, thanks for stepping up in my absence.

EO, knock off your shit and play nice, to everyone else stop picking on the guy and play nice (well nicer than you have been)

FYI Simon aka Sniper aka Mall Cop is no longer a member of MassCops, His leaving was his decision and nothing to do with being banned, or asked to leave. He was (as I am) probably just sick of all the bs and the site was not as fun as it used to be for him.

I wish him and his Segway well and hope that we see him back here in the future.

That is all, carry on

2. Caribou

Caribou New Member

10-4

3. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

We got fucked on this trade:stomp:

4. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

Has anyone ever seen Sniper, EO, Simon and Dilligaf in the same room at the same time?
    Hmmm..

5. Caribou

Caribou New Member

I (formerly EO) have been in the same chatroom as Sniper/Simon/Dilligaf, whatever name he chose to go by; it wasn't pretty...We weren't friends by an stretch of the imagination... If you are thinking we are the same person, we aren't...

That is all I'll say on the matter...

6. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 111K+Poster

You could not even come anywhere close to being Sniper,etc.

7. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

I never really used the feature until now, but my list is growing. It works well.

8. Caribou

Caribou New Member

Indeed...

9. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

CAN you HEAR me now???!!!????

U bettah not have iggied me!

10. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Awww Sam, I could never do that. What was that you wrote again?

11. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

i had wondered what happened to dilligaf ( i was on the site before it crashed and i had to re-register) boy i am a dumb ass to not realize he was one in the same...i would make a really bad spy!!!

12. grn3charlie

grn3charlie No! My teeth are real. See?

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

13. LGriffin

LGriffin Supporting Member

I'm not too happy about Sniper leaving, but I understand why he chose to do so.

14. 47turksinajar

47turksinajar MassCops Member

So I guess this worked... so now can we mop things up and put the shit in the trash...