Quantcast

Like Mother Like Daughter: Malia Obama and 25 Secret Service Agents Jet to Mexico for Spring Break

Discussion in 'Politics & Law Enforcement' started by kwflatbed, Mar 20, 2012.

1. LGriffin Mother Führer

In my quest to ensure that this story doesn't fully disappear from the web, I posted it to FB and weeded out a lib who replied that, "I am sure the Bush girls went on vacation as well....."

Feel free to have at it, friends
  2. Delta784 Guest

I would never let my 13 year-old go to spring break, but that's the fault of their idiot parents, not the kids themselves. What 13 year-old would refuse a chance like that?

We just need to remember where to focus the anger, and it shouldn't be at the kids. You don't get to choose your parents.
  3. LGriffin Mother Führer

I agree, Delta. Their parents are abusing the perks as much as they possibly can.
    USMCMP5811, mtc and Delta784 like this.
  4. HistoryHound Supporting Member

Well so much for them keeping the story out of the main stream media now. Although the focus is being directed at her being safe and never being in any danger (not sure how you can say the last part, but that's what they're saying). If the question why was a kid that age allowed to go on spring break doesn't come up one of my alter egos may have to e-mail Fox tomorrow morning.
  5. CJIS MassCops Member

Forget not just letting a 13 year old going to Spring break I would never let my 13 go to Mexico in general. With all the drug and cartel crime down there I would not want to chance it. Yes I know there is drug crime here in the US but it is like comparing apples to moon rocks on the amount and frequency of the violence. When a country needs to be policed by the military with vast deal of corruption within the Government itself it's not worth visiting.
  6. mpd61 Federal Auxiliary Police

Jeezus!
    Must be nice, Although I'm sure they're not really being exposed to any real "spring break" shenanigans, I think there are wiser places to let her go and maybe with only her two or three BFF's at the taxpayers expense. Hope they stay safe and have a good time on our dime.
  7. frank Beefcake.

Hell, I wouldn't let myself go to Mexico...and I don't have any kids!!
    LGriffin, adroitcuffs and CJIS like this.
  8. Delta784 Guest

I wouldn't go to Mexico, never mind allowing my 13 year-old kid to go there.

Spring break is held in a lot more places than Mexico, I was referring to the overall concept of spring break, be it in Mexico, Florida, wherever.
  9. CJIS MassCops Member

True and agreed.
  10. mtc High Priestess

This girl, and her sister, go on vacations ALL the time... Why does she need to go on "Spring Break" anyway? Her 7 other vacations a year aren't enough?
    LGriffin likes this.
  11. Delta784 Guest

She doesn't, but like I said, we shouldn't blame her for taking what her arrogant, entitled idiot parents are offering her.
  12. DEI8 Supporting Member

I disagree with that statement, we do need to focus on her, she is becoming a self intitled brat. Nip in the bud now.
    Penguin and USMCMP5811 like this.
  13. adroitcuffs Subscribing Member

I lived a stone's throw from the border and I still never went to Mexico. While I enjoy being a world traveler ($$$ permitting), it's absolute insanity for the POTUS to send his daughter to a country where such explicit travel warnings have been issued by our own government.

Oh wait, that would be to assume the obamessiah does anything with reason and forethought.... :rolleyes:

14. Inspector71 Duke of Campus Police

Hey!
    Stop the insanity! Haven't you heard the post-earthquake reports? the media keeps saying the Obama girl is on a "school sponsored vacation group" to Mexico.

Now we can all breathe easier
  15. Delta784 Guest

What we say on an insignificant message board for Massachusetts cops isn't going to change her or her parent's attitudes one iota.
    mtc likes this.
  16. Penguin MassCops Member

I'm glad she didn't become a hostage.
  17. LGriffin Mother Führer

No way to change that, DE. No matter how hard her father tries to pretend that he's from the streets and he's every man, he's not. She's a rich kid. It's not her fault but we all know how much fun they are to deal with.
    Again, prayers for the poor SS guys on that detail. I'd rather sit in a pit of snakes covered with mice.
    DEI8 likes this.