Limbaugh takes heat for calling student a 'slut'

Discussion in 'Politics & Law Enforcement' started by CJIS, Mar 2, 2012.

1. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

I'd hit it............

With a baseball bat!

[​IMG]

zm88, Rock, KozmoKramer and 1 other person like this.
  2. MARINECOP

MARINECOP MassCops Member

Would hit it. Sad to say I feel she has never, nor ever really been hit the right way. You can see it in her eyes, they never lie.

3. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Ken's motto is "If your standards go down, your batting average goes up!" I don't know man, fra was saying you'd fuck a snake if you had sandpaper gloves......

pahapoika, GARDA, USMCMP5811 and 2 others like this.
  4. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

Just post a picture of her above every dorm room bed, and trust me no male will want to have sex anyways.........

USMCMP5811 and LGriffin like this.
  5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

[​IMG]

6. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

Well, they can dislocate their jaw ya know.... ;)

7. frapmpd24

frapmpd24 Senior Member

Laura Ingraham is one of my favorite talk show hosts to listen to because she's intelligent, can frame an argument wonderfully, and calls the libs on their BS - she's a shark. She's
    The liberal wing nuts whom come on her show and think they can spew their unsupported opinions are especially great to listen to.

Last night on her FB page, she provided an excellent example of how liberals can say what they wish with impunity, while conservatives get hung:

"Ed Schultz called me a slut last May... still waiting for Obama's call"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Thats a great point I forgot about Shultz, and shes right where the fuck is her call. Shultz,Oberman,Mathews, Sharpton....if you do a driveby on those stations that still employ these assclowns you will hear much ofthe same shit day in and day out.

Frapmd, I dont listen to her but if you do Im wondering if you heard Breitbart on her show talking about the video he had of POTUS in college?

KozmoKramer likes this.
  9. LGriffin

LGriffin Mother Führer

10. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

As usual, liberals are very selective in their outrage;

11. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

I haven't watcher Letterman since he made the crack about Palin's daughter and the Yankees. I can't remember the exact comment, I just remember it turned out he was talking about her under age daughter. Guess it's ok to say something about a teenager, but not a grown woman.

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter came home for a weekend and she was talking about service learning. She wants to teach and thinks it would be interesting to volunteer to teach English overseas. I told her that was great, she could go to Kenya, find the village and tell them she knew where their missing idiot is. Without missing a beat, she looked at me and said "who says they're missing him." Yes it was a proud moment.

Sandra, you're 30 years old, you're a big girl. It's time to take responsibility for yourself. Oh and don't come back in 20 years when you decide you want a baby, but now all your eggs are powdered so you want us to pay for you to get a surrogate and all that goes with it.

12. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 92K+Poster

NEW YORK – A flower company is the seventh advertiser to pull its ads from conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh's radio program in reaction to his derogatory comments about a law student who testified about birth control policy.
    ProFlowers said Sunday on its Facebook page that it has suspended advertising on Limbaugh's program because his comments about Georgetown University student Sandra Fluke "went beyond political discourse to a personal attack and do not reflect our values as a company."
    The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.
    ProFlowers had said on Twitter that posts it received about Limbaugh's remarks affected its advertising strategy. ProFlowers is an online flower delivery service.
    Limbaugh called the 30-year-old Fluke a "slut" and "prostitute" last week after she testified to congressional Democrats in support of national health care policies that would compel employers and other organizations, including her university, to offer group health insurance that covers birth control for women.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/04/7th-advertiser-pulls-out-limbaughs-show/?test=latestnews#ixzz1oG4bPcLI

13. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation?

In response to the media firestorm surrounding Rush Limbaugh's insulting comments about Democratic activist Sandra Fluke (comments for which Limbaugh apologized), Kirsten Powers writes about the liberal men who have used misogynistic rhetoric without facing the same outrage. Powers notes that "the grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher—who also happens to be a favorite of liberals—who has given $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC." She continues:
    Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate, “She is not a mean girl. She is a crazy girl with mean ideas.” He recently made a joke about Rick Santorum’s wife using a vibrator. Imagine now the same joke during the 2008 primary with Michelle Obama’s name in it, and tell me that he would still have a job. Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!” as though a woman feeding her child is trying to flash Maher. (Here’s a way to solve his problem: don’t stare at a strangers’ breasts). Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ll-mahers-million-dollar-donation_633200.html

Delta784, Marks72, topcop14 and 4 others like this.
  14. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

I'd like to ring Maher's bell by punching him in that enormous nose, in the middle of his doughy face, and as a bonus loosen a few teeth in the process.

pahapoika, Delta784, Marks72 and 2 others like this.
  15. Marks72

Marks72 Appreciative Member

I'll never, ever, forget Maher calling the "9/11" terrorists on the planes the hit the Twin Towers the "real heros" for their "bravery" in hitting a building. He's a major POS worthy of the 'chipper'.

16. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

17. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Since when does a lesbian need birth control? Haha

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

18. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

I think Mz Fluke's confusion is that she's actually paying for the sex, not the birth control.

Besides, the Good Humor man's the only guy that can handle something THAT frigid!

LGriffin likes this.
  19. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

One of my liberal friends (I'm a graduate psychology student, of course I have some) posted something about this on his Facebook wall, and I replied that I wish the media would display some consistency, as they completely ignored Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham as slut last May, and Bill Maher, after a profanity-laced tirade directed at Bristol Palin, said "The slut doesn't fall far from the bat".

He and his moonbat friends went absolutely insane, accusing me of being a right-wing extremist, a misogynist, a Neanderthal, etc., etc., It's quite hilarious....they're accusing me of defending Rush Limbaugh, even though I've said several times I can't stand Limbaugh (I can't, after his drug addiction hypocrisy), but they keep beating the drum with both hands, and are getting increasingly frustrated and nasty when I keep saying "I'm not defending Limbaugh, I can't stand him, what I'm looking for is consistency within the media".

I predict I'll have one less FB friend by the morning. :rolleyes:

20. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Typical liberal behavior - engage name calling to distract from their hypocrasy.

Delta784 likes this.
  21. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I just got de-friended.......SO predictable. :rolleyes:

22. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I had a running srgument with a friend yesterday and one of her friends, when I pointed out the same inconsistencies they finally said "well,we'll never agree on this"

Delta784 likes this.
  23. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

AS an aside, atleast two of the companies that dropped Rush have taken a huge hit in sales. They probably thought that by "supporting women" and publicly going after Rush that the libs would support them....dumb asses

topcop14 and Delta784 like this.
  24. wwonka

wwonka MassCops Member

Rush is a loud mouth douchebag.
    So the girl wants to get her pills for free while in college, we should be happy that she is using BC in the first place. And not adding more people to the welfare state we run already.

Rush limbaugh talked about this girl for hours and was way out of line and way over the top in attacking this girl with the way he described her and her activities. Which was all made up by limbaugh.

I know I am probably the only liberal on this site but someone has to offer a different opinion.

People often think that freedom of speech means no repercussions from the things you say. Which we all know is false,

Peace

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

25. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Oooohhhh Kaaaaaaayyyyy....................

So when are the liberals who make offensive comments about republican women going to be held accountable for their comments? I'm not going to rehash what others have posted, some of these comments have been pointed out about above. Please tell me what repercussions the liberal commentators have faced for making offensive, false and slanderous comments? If she feels his comments were slanderous, she has recourse. She is a law student after all.