Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts
Im so glad we have a man like you on here to give us a " different opinion", one we havent heard over and over and over on MSNBCunt.. Your a real inspiration to me, going on the interweb to protect women from vicious assaults from mean men. Please print all the times you defended Palin, her daughter, Hasslebeck or Coulter from vicious assaults, you cant because you havent. Your going to do your usual drop a grenade in a thread and run back to the Huffington POSt, they must love you. Im still waiting for you or Hairdoctor to print a detailed list comparing the Tea Party to the Occutards, to include arrests, property damage, officers injured, rapes, lawsuits, racism, yeah I know your against that last one right? You surely must have gone to the Web defending racism from the Occutads right ? print the brilliant " different opinion" you surely must have made about racism, your a liberal arent you? liberals are against racism right? . Im guessing, no im STATING you or HD will NEVER do that, keep up the good work though im sure your an inspiration to the men you incarcerate.
How did I get dragged into this?

The main reason I stay out of any political discussion here is because people here don't want different opinions. Anything remotely against the grain is immediately taken as an insult or 'stirring shit up'

The flaming/personal insults wouldn't be so bad if the guys taking so much shit weren't fucking police officers.

Anybody catch O'Reilly? Sandra Fluke is a professional activist with ties to the brobama camp....in other words, a plant. Shocking

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

My apologies HD, I thought you were a liberal and proud of it? So basically you want to POP into threads, mainly praising Occcutards and talking shit about Tea Partiers and not get dragged into anything actually asking for more than a quick negative comment. For the record I have never listened to Limbaugh, ever. I'm a fan of free speech, and I have watched the left operate with impunity for so long I've had it. People like Sharpton,Shulz,Maher,Oberman saying much worse and i simply change the station like a normal human would do. Also I'm not a Cop or even a mod anymore so feel free to let it fly HD or Wonka for that matter, as I'm still waiting for the list of why the Occupiers are Patriots and people like Col Alan West, Brigadier General Albin Irzyk and my Father are terrorists.

That's last weeks news, Hush, put down the booze and hippie chicks and you would've been up on events:D
Haha, looks like I missed that one!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

For the record I have never listened to Limbaugh, ever. I'm a fan of free speech, and I have watched the left operate with impunity for so long I've had it. People like Sharpton,Shulz,Maher,Oberman saying much worse and i simply change the station like a normal human would do.
Exactly. Normal people change the channel. Liberals want to destroy anyone who says something they don't like. The only thing that is keeping them from calling for his head on a platter is their stance on the death penalty. Although, considering the hypocrisy of liberals it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did.

Exactly. Normal people change the channel. Liberals want to destroy anyone who says something they don't like. The only thing that is keeping them from calling for his head on a platter is their stance on the death penalty. Although, considering the hypocrisy of liberals it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did.
A liberal "friend" of mine (we went to grade school together) posted on his Facebook wall that Rush Limbaugh should be shot in the head for what he said about Sandra Fluke.

When I pointed out that his post was inconsistent with his prior strident anti-capital punishment position, he said that exceptions can be made for "extreme cases".

So in other words (which I pointed out to him in response), calling someone that's a 30 year-old student at a Tier-1 law school, who claims they're having sex so often they can't afford birth control, a "slut" is worthy of death according to liberals, but raping and murdering a child is not.

Then I got de-friended and blocked.

A liberal "friend" of mine (we went to grade school together) posted on his Facebook wall that Rush Limbaugh should be shot in the head for what he said about Sandra Fluke.

When I pointed out that his post was inconsistent with his prior strident anti-capital punishment position, he said that exceptions can be made for "extreme cases".
I want to terminate your friend with extreme prejudice.

Rush Limbaugh Advertiser, Mark Stevens, Calls Attacks on His Company 'Internal American Terrorism'

An advertiser from the Rush Limbaugh show is speaking out about the ongoing war against his business. Mark Stevens, founder and CEO of global marketing firm MCSO, claims that ever since he promised to stick by Limbaugh's show after the radio host's controversial comments about Sandra Fluke, his own company has become the target of an organized effort to drive him out of business.
Earlier on America Live, Mark Stevens described the boycott of his company as "internal American terrorism." He said, "You don't have to strap on a suicide bomber's belt to engage in terrorism."

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/03/2...s-on-his-company-internal-american-terrorism/

Rush Limbaugh Advertiser, Mark Stevens, Calls Attacks on His Company 'Internal American Terrorism'

An advertiser from the Rush Limbaugh show is speaking out about the ongoing war against his business. Mark Stevens, founder and CEO of global marketing firm MCSO, claims that ever since he promised to stick by Limbaugh's show after the radio host's controversial comments about Sandra Fluke, his own company has become the target of an organized effort to drive him out of business.
Earlier on America Live, Mark Stevens described the boycott of his company as "internal American terrorism." He said, "You don't have to strap on a suicide bomber's belt to engage in terrorism."

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/03/2...s-on-his-company-internal-american-terrorism/
Right, just what the economy needs....another big corporation to go under.

I've known for awhile that liberals are dangerous, but now I'm starting to realize how dangerous. They truly want to destroy this country, our freedoms, and our way of life.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.