Marijuana fest - Extravaganja - draws fans to Amherst Town Common

Discussion in 'Idiot News Articles' started by LGriffin, Apr 29, 2012.

1. LGriffin

LGriffin Mother Führer

An eclectic blend of aromas filled the air around the Amherst Town Common Saturday when a large group of marijuana enthusiasts gathered to celebrate the 21st annual Extravaganja festival.

Sponsored by the University of Massachusetts Amherst Cannabis Reform Coalition, the event featured six live bands and five guest speakers in addition to the many vendors who lined the edges of the field selling everything from glass pipes to hemp food products.

“It is a demonstration of how much support there is for the legalization movement both in town and on campus,” said the event’s organizer and coalition member Alexander Delegas. “We are trying to show the lighter side of the issue.”
    http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/04/marijuana_fest_-_extravaganja.html

Stay tuned for the Hooker Bowl sponsored by the Obama Administration ;)
    [​IMG]

USMCMP5811 and LECSniper like this.
  2. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

I rest my case about my problem with the college experience.

OCKS likes this.
  3. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

This was YESTERDAY ???????

4. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

It looks like it reads the extra vagina festival. Considering none of these idiots have balls, it doesn't surprise me at all.

5. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Guess you missed it?

Thank GOD my kid isn't going to ZooMA Amherst!

6. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

My curiousity was more aimed at the fact that there was an LE/FF charity hockey tourney there on Friday night/Saturday day. What a shitty environment to be around to support the Wounded Warrior Project. I'm glad I got stuck in the Food Court yesterday and couldn't make it. I DO hope however, that those that played and attended had a great time and that alot of money was raised.

http://icestarsforwoundedwarriors.weebly.com/my-wounded-warrior.html

LGriffin likes this.
  7. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Oohh make sure I know of anything like that in this time zone !!

LECSniper likes this.