Mark Wahlberg Says He Would've Landed Hijacked 9/11 Plane

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, Jan 18, 2012.

1. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

BOSTON -- Actor Mark Wahlberg is speaking out again about what he'd do if he were on one of the planes taken down by terrorists on 9/11.
    In an interview with Men's Journal, Wahlberg said if he were on board a plane that crashed on that day, it would have had a different ending."There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry," he told the magazine.

2. corsair

corsair Supporting Member

Some things are sacred and should be left alone.

lofu, Pvt. Cowboy, Delta784 and 2 others like this.
  3. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

It's like being in a gun fight, don't say what you "would" do cause you have no fuckin clue what you will or wont do until your faced with that situation under the stress that accompanies it. Just shut your fuckin mouth and make The Depahted Part Deux.

lofu and honor12900 like this.
  4. cc3915

Most of these actors cannot discern fantasy from reality.

5. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

6. cousteau

cousteau MassCops Member

Just remember, you were once called Marky Mark. A foolish name if one ever existed. Like Stupid Stupe. You are an actor, which means, you pretend. Reality does not exist for you. Just because you saw the underbelly of jets landing at Logan when you were younger doesn't mean you could land one even if you had the balls. You are a disgrace and your pathetic comments disgrace all that perished in that crash and their families. Whitey missed one.

mtc, LECSniper, Marks72 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I guess Marky Mark alone can accomplish what a half-dozen men tried to do, but couldn't, aboard Flight 93 that crashed in Shanksville, PA?

8. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

And if I were on the Hindenburg....I would have died or been injured. Why do these actors think we actually care about what they say when they are in "real life"?

Delta784 likes this.
  9. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Oh yeah Wahlberg, I woulda strangled Hitler with Goering's small intestine. I woulda taken out Bin Laden back in '98 when Clinton failed to, with one shot no less. I woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didn't. Just like you.

But unlike you, I've chosen to not speak of these things, because you can't change the past. I think this guy is taking a page from Charlie Sheen's handbook. First he wants to meet with Bulger, now this? Please, just STFU and fade away into the background.

Marks72 and Delta784 like this.
  10. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Great avatar JL.

Johnny Law likes this.
  11. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

"I am ready, I am ready for your best"

12. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 92K+Poster

Marky Mark could not fly a paper plane without someone holding his hand.

13. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Webmaster Staff Member

Marky Mark must be very depressed that nobody cares about him anymore, he has to make up crap like this to get attention.

cc3915 likes this.
  14. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

1 Back st Boyz
    2 medocre movie and tv carear
    3 I m looking but I cant seem to find when he went through jet engine flight school....mmmmm

15. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Oh sure the one flipping time I need Wikipedia. He was in the Backstreet Boys?

Never mind shows how much you care, he wasn't in the Backstreet Boys. :) Marky Mark had the Funky Bunch.

Oh and Mark as for if's and maybe's, if I liked people maybe I would be nicer.

[​IMG]

16. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

With street cred like this, I don't see how he could have failed!

[​IMG]

LECSniper likes this.
  17. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

I wonder what it is like living in a fairy tail and hunting unicorns that fart rainbows?

18. cc3915

Mark Wahlberg apologizes for 9/11 comments

(Reuters) - Actor Mark Wahlberg apologized on Wednesday for saying events may have turned out differently had he been on one of the planes that crashed on 9/11, after incurring the wrath of critics and one victim's widow.
    "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry,'" the actor said in an interview with Men's Journal magazine that was released one day earlier.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/19/us-markwahlberg-idUSTRE80I00220120119