Marty Walsh pledges to harbor illegals, pass on fed cash

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Jan 26, 2017.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 111K+Poster

Chris Cassidy, Dan Atkinson Thursday, January 26, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Credit: Nancy Lane
    EMOTIONAL: Celina Barrios-Milher, an immigrant advancement Fellow originally from Venezuela, wipes away a tear as she listens to Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh read a note from a 7-year-old boy who is afraid his undocumented mother will be deported.

Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh proposed turning City Hall into a taxpayer-funded hotel for illegal immigrants and vowed to reject federal funds if it meant caving on policies designed to protect the undocumented from deportation.

“If people want to live here, they’ll live here,” Walsh said yesterday. “They can use my office. They can use any office in this building. Any place they want to use. They’ll be able to use this building as a safe space.”

At one point, he chastised a reporter who used the term “illegal immigrant” in a question.

“Undocumented immigrants,” Walsh said. “I’m not sure what an illegal immigrant is.”

2. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

#notmymayor!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LawMan3, Kilvinsky, mtc and 4 others like this.
  3. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

I feel bad for the normal people who live in Boston, but the idiots that voted for him deserve what they get. He may think he's calling Trump's bluff, but something tells me Trump isn't going to back down.

Kilvinsky likes this.
  4. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Old Marty's gone full blown Menino :D

Kilvinsky likes this.
  5. Chitownlost

Chitownlost Internet "expert"

I'm sorry, did I just have a stroke? Because I think the Mayor of Boston just said he is going to turn city hall into a taxpayer funded hotel for illegals?

Does anyone else smell toast?

Kilvinsky and pahapoika like this.
  6. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

"I'm not sure what an illegal immigrant is".
    Well, that would be the fucking problem, wouldn't it?

7. USAF3424

USAF3424 MassCops Member

Crazy were going to have to pick between Marty and Tito Jackson come the election. Wish Michael Flaherty would give it another run.

pahapoika and woodyd like this.
  8. kdk240

kdk240 MassCops Member

Walsh has gone like mumbles and hes also like the mayor from Somerville . They are both bucking for more in their hack careers they want to be bigger. but imo the majority of the people living in these cities can't vote.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Kilvinsky and pahapoika like this.
  9. mpd61

mpd61 Federal Auxiliary Police

FUCK MAH-TEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK SSPO!!!!!!!!!
    :mad:

Kilvinsky, mtc, pahapoika and 3 others like this.
  10. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

What troubles me, that if this asshole ran for president he would win.

11. Fuzzywuzzy

Fuzzywuzzy MassCops Member

Boston is scheduled to receive $65.5 Million this year in federal funding for various projects. If it gets cut off guess who's gonna have to pony up. It's not going to be any of the "undocumented".

Goose, Kilvinsky and pahapoika like this.
  12. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

I cant stand liberals

Goose, Kilvinsky, mtc and 1 other person like this.
  13. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

At least the Feds will know where to find them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

I like Mike and would definitely help out again. :cool:

15. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

SEIU - for one that I'm certain of...(because I'm hostage in it) supports and defends illegals and has illegal immigrant members.

Now... Mahty being such a Union guy... what's he going to do when his precious illegals start taking those jobs? Those UNION jobs?

Not enough popcorn!

HistoryHound, pahapoika and Kilvinsky like this.
  16. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I didn't "like"* the comments that were Boston-centric, because I don't nor would I EVER live there. I'm a total suburbanite through and through and feel that if MY mayor ever made statements like Mahty did, he'd be beaten with shovels. Bravo to those who hold the line.

But let's be honest, let's ask Mahty, Curtatoni and whomever the mayor of the People's Republic of Cantabridgia is at the moment, "To save money at the Federal Level, would you support disbanding the Border Patrol and The Immigration and Naturalization Services? Why bother having them and they DO cost lots of money. Should they be give them the boot? What is the point of having them?" I'm sure they'd say something like, "Yes, that money could house, feed and provide various types of Education to those who come here yearning to be free!"
    Then ask, "But what about those who do that very same thing in an honest and legal way? Isn't that just sort of a slap in the face to them? And those folks more often than not, pay their own way. Is that FAIR?"
    The crickets, followed by double talk would be priceless.

Then the country would implode.

* LOVED them, but, since 'like' is the option....

HistoryHound likes this.