Massachusetts state trooper, Springfield police officer wounded in shootout

Discussion in 'New England' started by Wolfman, Apr 30, 2011.

1. BIG IRISH

BIG IRISH MassCops Member

Rock, we can't offend the good people of Walpole. It's called MCI-Cedar Junction or as the old timers call it "The Hill". I really don't understand why he won't be going back to Shirley Min. They did such a great time the first time around. Stay safe.
  2. Tango

Tango Subscribing Member

Shirley would be fine for him now...lets just say he wont be climbling anymore fences.
  3. LGriffin

LGriffin Mother Führer

The NWA rappers he idolizes only sing about it but every day he'll have to live with the result of trying to Fuck the POlice.
  4. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

Speedy recovery to both officers
  5. irish937

irish937 MassCops Member

There is no Silver Lining to the cloud. The asshole is still alive. Now we have to pay to try him AGAIN. Then incarcerate him for the rest of his natural life. Food, housing and medical. One more 230-grain object of hate and discontent could have saved us ridiculous amounts of money. Seriously, get well soon brothers.
  6. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

So, we can still pray for a nasty infection...

I don't think the Karma Gods will mind on this one.
  7. Tango

Tango Subscribing Member

8. mtc

Why oh WHY don't the harboring families/bitches/babymamma's EVER get charged?
  9. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky Will Work for Beer

And to think he was due to be paroled in Feb. SO, he's not only a POS maggot, he's a STUPID POS MAGGOT! From a few months to potentially the rest of his life. Yup, I'm VERY glad he won't be procreating.

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

AMEN, AMEN, HALLELUIA AMEN! Yup, Michael the Archangel was with those two that night and helped SMITE the sinner.

Too bad he wasn't fully Smitten. Eh, I guess God kind of HAS to forgive whereas we DON'T, and I won't.
  10. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Holes in security rip holes in victims, cops

So let me get this straight: Tamik Kirkland, convicted gang member, gunman and drug dealer, is put in the lowest-security section of a minimum-security prison despite his history of violence.

And in that lowest-security section of a minimum-security prison, Kirkland pulls a move we haven’t seen since 1962, when the most infamous prison escape took place at Alcatraz.

Kirkland stuffed a dummy under his blankets to evade a head count.

Holes in security rip holes in victims, cops - BostonHerald.com
  11. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

[​IMG]
    bullet hole just above the left corner of the badge. Thank God he didn't have on one of the infamous "expired" vests
  12. Kilvinsky

Re: Holes in security rip holes in victims, cops

We need an prison on an island and NOT close it. Overcrowding be damned. "You want more ROOM? Some folks will be getting released, some will die of natural causes. If that's not enough for you guys, well, kill your cellmates!"

I'm going to hell for that one.
  13. mtc

Well save us a seat at the bar !!!:beer_yum:
  14. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
  15. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

DA Mastroianni launches criminal investigation into DOC employees accused of phoning death threats to murder suspect Tamik Kirkland

DA Mastroianni launches criminal investigation into DOC employees accused of phoning death threats to murder suspect Tamik Kirkland | masslive.com

The Department of Corrections has suspended two employees and the Hampden District Attorney has launched a criminal investigation into whether corrections employees phoned in death threats to Baystate Medical Center while prison escapee and murder suspect Tamik Kirkland was at the hospital recovering from a shoot-out with police.

District Attorney Mark Mastroianni said some of the calls appeared to have been made by members of the DOC team sent to Baystate specifically to provide security for Kirkland.

Mastroianni said the allegations are very disturbing and he takes the matter very seriously.
    “We just launched a criminal investigation,” he said.
    He said he has been contacted Tuesday by Governor Deval L. Patrick and top officials with the Department of Correction who each pledged support and cooperation with his investigation.

Diane Wiffin, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections, said the department began investigating after learning that “a number of calls made to Baystate Medical Center, some of which were threatening in nature, may have been made by DOC staffers.”
    She said immediate actions were taken and two staff members were suspended.
  16. mpd61

mpd61 Federal Auxiliary Police

Why don't the above persons all go shit in a hat and have a party? Let them stand a watch behind the walls HA!
  17. LGriffin

LGriffin Mother Führer

+1, He was damn lucky that day!
  18. TopCop24

Let me get this straight...the DOC couldn't watch him correctly the first time, but now they want OT to watch him?? Calling the threat in from your own cell phone is pretty ballsy too, morons.
  19. Kilvinsky

Unquestionably a dumb thing to do for a number of reasons. The fact that they did it, well, I don't blame them WANTING to, but doing it, not cool. Yet I'm torn between wanting to say 'attaboy' (only because this guy they threatened is scum) and wanting to say 'hey, they didn't actually CARRY OUT the threats!' the fuss being made is wrong. People who carry out threats get less punishment than I'm sure these guys will face.

Sadly though, especially in this day and age, you gotta be a real dope to actually make those kinds of phone calls. Again, I understand wanting to, but you just can't do it.
  20. bbelichick

bbelichick Moderator Staff Member

Nope, brand new and 1 week old.

I lol'd at the look on the Colonel's face when she was told that the vest was brand new and he needed another one....:teeth_smile:
  21. mtc

Thank God he's here to need that new one!
  22. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 90K+Poster

Report: Staff Misconduct Led To Jail Break

Kirkland Accused Of Shooting 4 People, One Fatally

BOSTON -- Massachusetts prison guards may have been able to prevent the escape of an inmate later charged with shooting four people in Springfield, one fatally, if the guards had followed procedures on checking prisoners at night, according to a state Department of Correction investigation report released Wednesday.
    Tamik Kirkland, 24, is accused of escaping from a state prison in Shirley, about 40 miles northwest of Boston, in the early morning hours of April 25 with plans to avenge the wounding of his mother during a shooting in Springfield a few days earlier. Police allege Kirkland returned to Springfield, killed a man, wounded two police officers and injured a fourth person on April 30.
    A correctional officer at MCI-Shirley has been suspended and faces possible termination for not making sure he saw "living, breathing flesh" during inmate checks the night Kirkland escaped, the new report says. The officer's supervisor also faces discipline but has not been suspended for failing to ensure that staff were following procedures during their rounds, officials say.

Read more: Report: Staff Misconduct Led To Jail Break - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston
  23. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

That....... led to this....

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, but fire his ass NOW!
  24. TopCop24

Release the screws name, anytime a POLICE OFFICER screws up and gets suspended, the first thing you see is his name, where he lives and how much he made last year. Quit coddling the person/people responsible for this mess.
  25. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

Just talked to S.P.D guy who was shot. He was in yesterday, he'll should be back soon. Thank god for watching over our brothers that day.