MassCops iPhone App is here!

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by 5-0, Jun 29, 2011.

1. 5-0

5-0 Guest

2. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Not a big fan so far. Way more functionality with Tapatalk.

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk

3. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

There might be more functionality with T-A-T, but the app was much faster on my phone.
    I like it.

4. cc3915

Problems I have are the threads still show up after they're read, the time stamp is three hours off , Not able to moderate from within the app and the thread loads the first post instead of the last unread post like TAT does. I've never had a problem with the speed of TAT.

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk

5. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

So Do i bother getting it or stick with tapatalk gentlemen

6. cc3915

Download it and try it out for yourself and compare. As of now, I find the new app has much less functionality than TAT. Hopefully this is because it's new and will improve as time goes on.

7. HuskyH-2

I dled it. I just hate beta testing. How do you skip ahead in threads when theres alot of pages. The numbers go up to 11 up top then i have to scroll through it seems.

8. Gil

Gil Administrator Staff Member

There is already a new version to correct some issues but it will prolly be three weeks before Apple reviews it and adds it to the app store.

9. Lights-Out!

Lights-Out! MassCops Member

If the thread has more than 11 pages just slide your finger across the numbers at the top. The numbers will changed accordingly as you swipe to find the page your looking for. Once you have found it just tap on the page number and you will skip ahead on the thread

10. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Don't worry CC! I'll beta test this on my Droid. I'm sure it can handle inferior coding.

11. cc3915

You better clear it of malware and viruses before you try.

12. 5-0

5-0 Guest

13. HuskyH-2

Lol im an idiot, thanks