Mistie Atkinson Had Sex With 16-Year-Old Son, Faces Incest Charges, Cops Say

Discussion in 'National' started by USMCMP5811, May 1, 2012.

1. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

A Nice, Calif. woman faces incest charges after she allegedly had sex with her 16-year-old biological son.
    Police said they found Mistie Atkinson with the boy in a hotel room in March as they were serving a warrant, the Napa Valley Register reported.
    Atkinson pleaded not guilty on March 9 to incest and oral copulation of a minor among other charges.
    Napa police said that videos captured on the boy's phone show Atkinson allegedly performing oral sex and having sexual intercourse with the teen in February. She's also accused of sending sexually explicit images to the boy electronically.
    [​IMG]
    Mistie Atkinson is accused of having sex with her 16-year-old biological son several times, and videotaping the crime.

Talk about a mommas boy...........
  2. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

All sorts of things wrong with this one. Eww
  3. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

she was just trying to "teach" him.....
  4. LGriffin

LGriffin Mother Führer

They just can't manufacture enough woodchippers for the volume of trash we have walking the streets.
    JamnJim18 and Delta784 like this.
  5. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

There are enough woodchipers but there is not enough fuel to keep them running.
  6. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Blahhhhh... Banging mommy? Lurid.
  7. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Someone took MILF, a little too literally
    OCKS, Kilvinsky, USMCMP5811 and 4 others like this.
  8. right.as.rain

right.as.rain MassCops Member

Disturbed mother, disturbed son.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  9. Rock

Rock Undefined

WTF! Way past gross and well into the puke stage. And the kid took video?!?!?!
  10. right.as.rain

Keep an eye on him... something tells me he's got a future behind bars.
    Kilvinsky, Rock and (deleted member) like this.
  11. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

Just thinking the same thing...There is not enough councelling, prescription drugs or therapy for someone like this. There is no coming back from whereever he is..
  12. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

Well, ain't that just a mother fucker...... o_O
    Kilvinsky, Killjoy, corsair and 3 others like this.
  13. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Is this kid's name Oedipus Atkinson?
    Kilvinsky likes this.
  14. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Was this the case, or was there a similar case recently where he was adopted and she tracked him down to play hide the salami without mentioning she was his biological mother?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
  15. right.as.rain

Nope, article says they were both aware of their relation. :eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  16. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

You think? I think one someone sticks their dick in to someone, they're pretty aware of it. WTF...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    right.as.rain and Marks72 like this.
  17. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky Will Work for Beer

A Nice, Calif. woman faces incest charges after she allegedly had sex with her 16-year-old biological son.

NICE? I don't think so. This calif. woman is NOT nice in MY humble opinion. I would have considered her not a bad looking woman, but under the circumstances, I'm turned off and I would NEVER call her nice, not even an OK Calif. woman. She's a sicko wierdo freak.

Her poor son, ok he may have gotten that good feeling but. Topper Harley: My father used to say that not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail, with a blouse full of goodies, but... it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.
  18. Marks72

Marks72 Appreciative Member

Kilvinski said - "Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals."

Don't forget fat ol Ned Beatty. Squeal like a pig... squeal like a pig...
    Kilvinsky likes this.
  19. corsair

corsair Supporting Member

They are an extremely close family. :D
    Kilvinsky likes this.
  20. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

Kilvinsky and Marks72 like this.
  21. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky Will Work for Beer

22. right.as.rain

I meant that they were both aware of the family relation... Obviously they were both aware of the sexual relationship.
    263FPD likes this.