Most unique A&B DW weapon used

Discussion in 'War Stories' started by SargeLorenzo, Jul 14, 2009.

1. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

Years ago I saw an arrest made for ABDW "Dead Rat". Crackhead went up to some women demanded cash...when she didn't move fast enough he smacked her with the dead rat! Priceless....Hope no one from PETA is reading this.

He already made the unlawful arrest........
  2. rookie

rookie Guest

see.....I'm not the person starting shit here.
  3. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

I ran a vietnamese kid from Lowell last month and on his BOP was ADW with a garden weasel.

[​IMG]
  4. rookie

rookie Guest

was the victim a cop?
  5. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

No... Maybe it was you. mabye a head injury would explain you're douchebaggery and complete ignorance of anthing related to law enforcement.

I think you need a vacation from MassCops... Try this offer

[​IMG]
  6. rookie

rookie Guest

hahaha lol
  7. SargeLorenzo

SargeLorenzo MassCops Member

I actually responded to a call of someone assaulted with a dead rat, bad info, I charged for what it really was: ABDW "toy rat".
  8. rookie

rookie Guest

if a perp kicked someone and then bashed someone in the head with a frying pan and a rolling pin, would there be 3 different ABDW charges during booking?
  9. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

:L:

that must have been while I was on vacation. I missed that report Bro.
  10. Eagle13

Eagle13 Lurking for a bit...

This thread is not called "Hypothetical Most unique A&B DW weapon used"

Let the real police post their cases. Ask your questions somewhere else, like the "Ask a Cop" thread.
  11. rookie

rookie Guest

come on, this thread is open anyways. might as well post here. I don't mind starting a new thread at ask a cop though.
  12. Eagle13

There are a lot of threads open here. Use some common sense and ask your questions where they will have a better chance of getting answered. Then people won't have to read your retarded question in threads like this, having to go through 2-3 pages off non-sense to read what I was looking for in the thread originally.
  13. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

Are you describing an episode of "Hell's Kitchen?"

And "PERP"? Really? Quit watching Law And Order, it will corrupt your brain. (OOPS, TOO LATE.)

Rookie, this is you

[​IMG]
  14. rookie

rookie Guest

I don't like armed robberies. I prefer B&E's. It fits my style
  15. Eagle13

The truth comes out.
  16. EOD1

EOD1 Subscribing Member

you have got to be kidding me, do us all a favor and instead of checking back every few months and hijacking threads, talking like a douche and posting in the wrong places; just check back every few YEARS. or just wash your mouth out with buckshot what ever is easier. That last part is result of the years of war that have damaged my loving tender side.

is that anything like a tony little gazelle for S & M crowd.... geez some one should clean it its filthy... 8-O
  17. Sentinel

Sentinel MassCops Member

Cowards always prefer the crimes where they don't have to face up to anyone. Hope you make the mistake of doing a B&E on my house...
  18. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

B & E above a little boy's knee, no doubt:rolleyes::rolleyes:

FIFY.......
  19. rookie

rookie Guest

I don't consider myself a coward. some people prefer to be burglars while others become robbers. it's just a matter of preference

is that a sexual joke? do you have a sick mind?
  20. Eagle13

Are you soft rookie? You seem very young. Am I correct? The reason I say that is that you ask a lot of silly questions and make even more silly statements. So far you have put more thought into being a career criminal than a police officer. Is that your area of interest? Are you trying to see what and how much you can get away with? I am very confused by all of your posts. If you are truly interested in becoming a police officer I would try and exercise more common sense, take some classes at your local community college and listen more than you speak (especially on the forum).

Oh and yes 263 has a sick mind...;)
  21. rookie

rookie Guest

You're 29? You're not that much older than me. I'm in my mid 20's going to late 20's. So far, I've been arrested 3 times. I guess I was born to become a criminal. The reason why I choose my username is to "blend" in. I was mostly a lurker until now. That's how I've been here for 3 years. I come here and other forums to learn the law and to be a better criminal(so I don't get played by the system).
  22. Eagle13

You may be close in age, but you are a clinical retard with the brain of a 12 year old. Maybe if you put the same effort into being a productive person that you did trying to not "get played by the system" you wouldn't be such a fuckup. Try it. Better yourself.

So are you up on an A&B charge? Or three of them? You should be asking a lawyer those questions if you want some concrete answers. The police will charge you with what they can upon arrest and the DA can either charge you with more or not at all or to what degree they feel they can prosecute.

I hope you will decide to grow up at some point in time so no one here has to deal with you on the street.

Smarten' up!

I want to be a dick to you because you are a moron but I am way too tired.....I pass the baton to the next guy.
  23. rookie

rookie Guest

some of the coppers here seem immature too if you ask me.
  24. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

25. SargeLorenzo

SargeLorenzo MassCops Member

That was a classic, just over a year ago, everyone saw the evidence bag and just had to hear the story that went with the rubber rat. I can't believe I started this thread and forgot to even add that one!

Hey, WillNeverEvenBeaROOKIE: F*!k off and just leave