MSNBC HOST: 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'...

Discussion in 'Military News' started by kwflatbed, May 28, 2012.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 90K+Poster

[​IMG]
    MSNBC HOST: 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'...

Effete: affected, overrefined, and ineffectual; see "Chris Hayes." OK, I appended the name of the MSNBC host to the dictionary definition. But if ever you wanted to see the human embodiment of the adjective in action, have a look at the video from his MSNBC show this morning of the too-refined-by-half Hayes explaining why he is "uncomfortable" in calling America's fallen military members "heroes."

Hayes is worried that doing so is "rhetorically proximate" to justifications for more war. Oh, the rhetorical proximity! View the video after the jump.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2012/05/27/chris-hayes-im-uncomfortable-calling-fallen-military-heroes#ixzz1w7BitOOX
    GARDA likes this.
  2. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Asshat
    Marks72 and mtc like this.
  3. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

He even LOOKS like an asshole !
    Marks72, Johnny Law and MSP75 like this.
  4. carodo

carodo MassCops Member

what a complete fool!
  5. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Wow, Rachael Maddows looking more feminine these days.
    Marks72, Johnny Law, GARDA and 4 others like this.
  6. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

Hey Fuck stick, those heroes died so you could have your stupid opinions. Now so some respect you no good piece of liberal shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

What a fucking cock breath cuntbag piece of shit bagadouche anal wart fuckheadded dick blister!
  8. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Just to point out the obvious, America's fallen military members died to protect this asshole's right to not call them heroes.
  9. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

He's worried about HIS "comfort"... give not a damn about any soldiers "comfort".

Nor their families.

He's a spineless weenie.
    Marks72, Johnny Law, Delta784 and 4 others like this.
  10. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

Fucking nerd coward
    Marks72 likes this.
  11. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Please tell me in the next segment someone came out and beat the snot out of him.

Sure he doesn't. Who the hell is he to define the parameters for heroism when it comes to the men and women in our military who have given everything for this country? Anyone willing to put themselves in harms way to defend and protect us is a hero IMO. Just because someone wasn't killed in a movie style blaze of glory doesn't make their service any less valuable, their sacrifice any less important, their loss any less tragic, or their family's grief any less real.

I'd say send this guy out with the troops and let him see what it's like for the men and women who serve in our military, but honestly they have enough to worry about without having to babysit this whiny little snot who would likely spend the entire time hiding in a corner sucking his thumb and pissing himself.
    Marks72, frank and USAF286 like this.
  12. sdb29

sdb29 MassCops Member

Well then it's a wash- because I'm uncomfortable calling MSNBC a legitimate news outlet. And if enough other people feel the same way, eventually MSNBC will have no choice but th throw itself on the scrap heap of history.
    And then Mr. Hayes will join the rest of the under employed journalism majors asking the question "Would you like me to supersize those fries?"
    But heroes will keep on quietly being heroes, regardless of what makes Mr. Hayes "comfortable"
    Marks72, Delta784, Dan Stark and 4 others like this.
  13. MaDuce

MaDuce MassCops Member

I belive that Maddow is Hayes father.
  14. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

I don't believe I can put it any better than this...
    Marks72 and USMCMP5811 like this.
  15. k12kop

k12kop MassCops Member

Word!
    USMCMP5811 likes this.
  16. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

I had to create something to encapsulate my rage.

Attached Files:

cc3915 likes this.
  17. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

It's little wonder that MSNBC's ratings are in the toilet. Only the totally left leaning people watch it. This will only hurt their ratings even more.
    Marks72 likes this.
  18. USAF286

USAF286 MassCops Member

Righteous
    Marks72 and USMCMP5811 like this.
  19. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Douchefag, when a veteran hits you so hard because of your asinine opinions, that your jaw actually rotates to the right side of your face, and you need your jaw wired shut, that would define "uncomfortable."
    Marks72, USMCMP5811 and cc3915 like this.
  20. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 90K+Poster

[​IMG]
    The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
    1. Chris Hayes, MSNBC Host, 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Soldiers 'Heroes'

Christian Post‎ - 5 hours ago
      MSNBC political commentator and host of "Up With Chris Hayes" is in hot water with the public after revealing that he is "uncomfortable" with ...
    1. Chris Hayes Apologizes For Saying He Feels 'Uncomfortable' Calling Killed Soldiers 'Heroes' (VIDEO)

Huffington Post‎ - 7 hours ago
    2. VFW demands apology after host says he's 'uncomfortable' calling fallen soldiers heroes

Fox News‎ - 8 hours ago
    [​IMG]

Excerpted from THE DAILY CALLER: Ann Coulter took to Twitter to condemn an MSNBC host who said over Memorial Day weekend that he’s “uncomfortable” calling American soldiers who died in battle heroes.
    And in doing so, the conservative commentator jokingly called the male host — Chris Hayes — a woman.
    “Chris Hayes ‘Uncomfortable’ Calling Fallen Military ‘Heroes’ – Marines respond by protecting his right to menstruate,” Coulter posted on her Twitter account Sunday night.
    Keep Reading…
  21. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Holy crap! I spit out my coffee... Thanks Coultre!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
  22. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I don't think it will be too long before a batch of hiv-tainted semen sneaks past his lips...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    LGriffin likes this.
  23. LGriffin

LGriffin Mother Führer

Ann nailed it. This sounds exactly like the excrement that would fall from the blow hole of a commi hippie with PMS. I hope his uterus falls out the next time he's taking it in the can.
    This piece of crap does not deserve the right to even refer to our fallen HERO'S.
    Marks72 likes this.
  24. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

In other words," I'm sorry because people called me out and I have to be sorry or I might get cancelled." He can take his "apology" and shove it up his ass. He underestimated the large number of us who support the men and women in our military and are grateful for their service and sacrifice.
    Killjoy, Marks72, Q5-TPR and 4 others like this.
  25. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

I think the real reason liberals like this guy are "uncomfortable" with calling fallen military members heroes it because their ultimate sacrifice stands in stark contrast to their shallow, selfish lives. No one likes having to smell their own sh*t, and the thought of men and women sacrificing themselves for a greater good reminds these liberals what cowards they are and how they owe their very existence to people of infinitely greater character than themselves.
    USMCMP5811, Q5-TPR, Marks72 and 3 others like this.