Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
201 - 220 of 248 Posts
We're due for Ford Fusions. GO GREEN.
I'd rather a Plymouth Fury, but, shit, they don't make 'em anymore. :(
Green colored Fusions! How gay Jim!

They could give you a new Dodge Dart......
I used to have a 79 Dodge pickup with a Slant 6 in it and three on the tree, it had 140K on it when I bought it. I used to hammer the piss out of that truck unmerciful, but I couldn't kill it. That engine kept humming away like a sewing machine, happy for the experience. I finally sold it when some whore in Holyoke decided to take a left turn from the adjacent lane on a one way street and caved in the passenger side.

They could give you a new Dodge Dart......

I know you, you DID mean the girl in front of the car and yes, She can use my stick shift, but I hope she's easy on my break pads.

Reactions: USMCMP5811
No, I'm not really sure what I meant, but she can drive me. That was my point.

I drove a three on the tree for the first time 3-4 years ago (an old Chevy Pickup) and had to get instructions on how to drive the thing after it wouldn't start...using the third pedal that I didn't notice helped. :D

I drove a three on the tree for the first time 3-4 years ago (an old Chevy Pickup) and had to get instructions on how to drive the thing after it wouldn't start...using the third pedal that I didn't notice helped. :D
You are talking about a motorvehicle, right? Otherwise, that third pedal, well that could easilly get someone started! :eek:

I believe this has been bandied about already but why is the MSP changing the door decals? I saw a vehicle (an Explorer?) on the X-way the other night and it just didn't look right with the new decal.

Side note, our department got 2 T-3s. Training started last week, One officer seriously injured one T-3 ruined! NEXT GREAT IDEA?????

We're just waiting for the Fusions. They're due in at the end of the month.

Our Detectives good some Taurus last year, I don't know if the interceptors are any better but the taurus has some serious blind spots.

I don't know if the interceptors are any better but the taurus has some serious blind spots.
I don't care what kind of moniker they put on the sleds to make them sound cool; they sell PDs assembly line personal vehicles with a couple BS modifications to justify charging more. I rented a Taurus a couple weeks ago. You're right, that thing sucks for sight lines. I wasn't impressed with anything about it. Didn't PDs try this crap with the Taurus back in the early 90s and realized they sucked?

The thing looks like a fucking Camry anyway...

I don't care what kind of moniker they put on the sleds to make them sound cool; they sell PDs assembly line personal vehicles with a couple BS modifications to justify charging more. I rented a Taurus a couple weeks ago. You're right, that thing sucks for sight lines. I wasn't impressed with anything about it. Didn't PDs try this crap with the Taurus back in the early 90s and realized they sucked?

The thing looks like a fucking Camry anyway...
In spite of all evidence to the contrary, Ford apparently still thinks that front-wheel drive is appropriate for a police service vehicle.

It isn't.

I agree, atleast they give the option of front wheel drive or all wheel drive.
AWD = extra money.

I know which option my PD will likely go with.

The handling characteristics of FWD vs. RWD are completely different, so I suppose that all PD's that go with the FWD Ford will be offered training in the safe operation of FWD vehicles at high speeds? :rolleyes:

I just know that RWD Crown Victorias tend to slid in a drizzle at up to 25 mph. I'm not impressed and can only HOPE the Fusion will be better, RWD, FWD, AWD, NWD, whatever. The CV is comfortable enough if there's no cage, but beyond that, I've never been a big fan.

BRING BACK THE PLYMOUTH FURY!

There, I said it. The Dodge St. Regis was the best damn cruiser I ever drove though. I miss it so.

I believe this has been bandied about already but why is the MSP changing the door decals? I saw a vehicle (an Explorer?) on the X-way the other night and it just didn't look right with the new decal.

Side note, our department got 2 T-3s. Training started last week, One officer seriously injured one T-3 ruined! NEXT GREAT IDEA?????

We're just waiting for the Fusions. They're due in at the end of the month.
dude I almost died on a t3 taken by ambulance bad head concussion very dangerous many officers getting very hurt in those throughout the country

201 - 220 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.