Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
241 - 248 of 248 Posts
We have the Ford SUV and the Sedan and must say I like them both..The SUV has more room, enough to justify it being the better choice...The natural aspirated has plenty of power and you think its slow until you look down and see that speedometer..That being said I like them because the seats are cut so comfortable they take the pressure of the hips and lower back...

It seems car styles go in cycles. I can recall when there were about a dozen different makes of hatchbacks that ALL LOOKED THE SAME, be they American, Japanese or Yugoslavian, it was tough to tell them all apart.

As for our Fusions, I could be wrong but I believe we're getting 2012s and they're hybrids. That's why we're going to have an adequate number of cars for the first time in years, because the 'green initiative' is paying for them. We're going green. I'm just waiting to see if we get a big green stripe on the back like the cabs. It'll look good with the red and black graphics we're getting. :oops::eek::mad:

Looks like a Camry with a beastly grill.
No it looks like the Ford Mondeo (sold only in Europe) that Toyota ripped their design off of years ago. Throw in a little Aston Martin body trim lines and that is essentially the new Fusion.

Side note: The Mondeo is considered one of the best American cars made for the European market and won the car of year awards a few times.. That new Fusion should be a damn good car.

draw a line seperating the top half of the front from the bottom half. the top half looks like it's got narrowed eyes and is growling.

the bottom half looks like it's somewhat anxious and smiling sheepishly...or it's up to something. I'll go with that.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.