Municipal and S.S.P.O train together

Discussion in 'Academy Information' started by Macop, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

He's not a dumb guy, even back in the 80's he set-up the question by asking if you were involved with *anyone* romantically.

2. PPD54

PPD54 Highly Dedicated, Slightly Motivated

Actually, attention to detail troopers.....it actually started on September 24th. I was there....R/I academy, SSPO and finally SPMA # 4 which was combined with the 24th SSPO.

3. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Is there a height requirement for the SSPO academy? Just asking...

4. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

4'3"

pahapoika and BxDetSgt like this.
  5. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

I want to say this the same guy who did my Pych for Atlanta P.D. During the interview he talked about how he used to go back and forth between Cambridge and Atlanta. He said he didnt know how blacks could live up there becasue it was so racist, lol.

Delta784 likes this.
  6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

That's him.

Code 3 likes this.
  7. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

People like him are the problem, the only thing worse than a racist, is a race baiter. He must have learned that from the asshole school taught by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

8. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

He passed me, so I guess I shouldn't complain, but now that I have formal training in the field, some of his questions were absurd and pointless.

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  9. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

Lol, he passed me too, although I was too much of as pussy to go to Atlanta P.D after they told me I was hired.

Code 3 likes this.
  10. GMass

GMass Guest

What's with the fake falling asleep AMD writing in cursive with the weak hand? I did some research on the pic of a house and person.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

11. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

The fake sleeping was to see how you handled an awkward/uncomfortable situation, and writing cursive with your weak hand was to see the relationship between right-brain and left-brain. I forget which it is, but if your cursive with your weak hand resembles your strong hand, it's an indicator of something either good or bad, I can't remember.

12. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

It means you've created more neural pathways between your left and right brain...as in good.

13. Inspector71

Inspector71 Duke of Campus Police

Never look up and left while answering questions either...or is it down and right oh WTF!!

BxDetSgt likes this.
  14. Inspector71

Inspector71 Duke of Campus Police

But you had balls enough to ba a Chief in the wild west right? What town was that?

15. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

That is the biggest bunch of happy horseshit I have ever had to listen to. If they are talking then they are lying....

pahapoika likes this.
  16. grn3charlie

grn3charlie No! My teeth are real. See?

Hadn't seen this clip in a while but giggled because they said FUCK a lot! HAHA

LawMan3 likes this.
  17. Code 3

Code 3 Supporting Member

So true. Well for most anyway.

18. Oscar8

Oscar8 MassCops Member

Draw a bike, a house and a person. Write a sentence in cursive with your left hand (if your a righty) in pencil on unlined paper what a bunch of BS. I had a women do mine because he was out of the state at the time of my psych test. The women asked me if I was a artist, I said no why? Apparently my drawings had great attention to detail.

19. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

When the shrink asks you what is your favorite animal, it's a dog, because they are totally loyal and love unconditionally, regardless of attractiveness, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.

Here ends the hints for the psych exam, because I could end up working with some of you people.

mtc likes this.
  20. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Make sure you put a wall around your house, and safety bars on all the windows. Also do not draw a sun or flowers near your house. Make sure to include a drawing of yourself, in a police uniform (SWAT type works best) and a long gun protecting your house. Draw a large dog for added protection. These are just hints on how to pass the psych test, good luck.

21. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

...complete with shell casings lying about and smoke from the barrel. Include a Jason Voorhies style mask and bloody machete, preferably near a school. That will ensure you pass. You 81st candidates listening to me?

BxDetSgt and Hank Moody like this.
  22. grn3charlie

grn3charlie No! My teeth are real. See?

FIFY

BxDetSgt likes this.
  23. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

And don't forget to talk about all your time in the Coast Guard banging puppies..

LawMan3 and ShmitDiesel like this.
  24. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

[​IMG]

25. LawMan3

LawMan3 Moderator Staff Member

Yup....you just went there....LMAO, well played!!