New Admin, New Owner and New Beginings

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Mozzarella

Mozzarella MassCops Member

I hope Gil was able to inform Peter that all Subscribing members are to recieve a free year. WTF, worth a shot. All kidding aside, Thank you Gil! mostly for the green room.

2. Dr.Magoo

Dr.Magoo Subscribing Member

Gil, just wanted to thank you for all you have done with your site. I've been on here for almost 10 years and it almost always was enjoyable. I could not even begin to imagine the amount of work and dedication that was necessary to operate this successful site. Thanks again for offering us this outlet and welcome Peter.

Bart

3. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Which part wasn't enjoyable..?

4. Usa8235

Usa8235 MassCops Member

Thanks for starting the site Gil, very informative and from what i have read, some really cool people are members..great wit, insight, humor

5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

When you were appointed as a moderator. :yellowcarded:

6. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

Gil,

Strong work with the site, it has been a fun ride and i'm sure it will continue to be. Thank you for all the hard work that you put in.

7. 5-0

5-0 Guest

QFMFT hahahahaha

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk

8. dano448

dano448 Supporting Member

Gil, Thanks for creating this site. Myself and my family derived a lot of positive support thru MassCops while one of my brothers was experiencing a brief brush w/fame! Best of luck in the future! BTW you still owe me a challenge coin. Take care and be safe! And Happy Thanksgiving!

9. Fuzzy Bacon Bear

Fuzzy Bacon Bear MassCops Member

Gil is the new Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook creator)... probably got a 7 figure deal out if this. ;)

10. sgthoskins

sgthoskins Teufelhunden

Way late to the party Gil. Thank you for making masscops what it is. I've made a lot of friends here and appreciate all of the work you have done. I love shooting/training and I've been able to do both with many members of this forum. Peter welcome to the group and I wish you the best of luck.

11. Villain293

Villain293 MassCops Member

Gil - I lurked int he forums as an unregistered guest for many years trying to stay under the radar until I got a job. I appreciate what you have done giving guys like me the access to information and advice to get on the job. Now that I am on the job, it continues to be a source of education and entertainment.

Peter - Welcome aboard and good luck taming some of the members here, haha. P.s. as a former member of a department in your Littleton area, you have chosen a great place to live. I can't wait to move a little further out

12. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Tame??

Who needs taming??

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

14. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

Moi???

15. Sgt.Joe Friday

Sgt.Joe Friday MassCops Member

Thanks Gil for all you have done with this site.