Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
That will go no where. My guess is they will say he is exempt under freedom of the press.
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA, HO HO HO, HEE HEE HEE, oh GAWD!!!!

Imagine that! using a constitutional freedom to defend/support another!!!!!!!!!

IRONY SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Harley387
My guess is he will use the EPA as he did with the moratorium against the oil co, the coal business and the non union guitar co. Bannning lead ammo for the environment....thats my guess.

I find it so ironic that we, the police officers that liberals seemed convinced are always going to be there to save the day, overwhelmingly support the right of private citizens to own firearms.

NES members.....that one was for you.
Thats because we, the police know that when seconds count we are only minutes away.

MILLER: D.C. police won't arrest David Gregory

Washington's Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) has concluded its investigation into NBC anchor David Gregory without an arrest.
Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier's spokesman Gwendolyn Crump emailed Wednesday morning: "Emily, MPD has completed the investigation into this matter, and the case has been presented to the OAG for a determination of the prosecutorial merit of the case."
I've asked Ms. Crump several follow-up questions about the case, including why Mr. Gregory was not interviewed and why a search warrant was not issued for the subject's home and office.
Ted Gest, the spokesman for the District's Office of the Attorney General (OAG), told the decision whether or not to prosecute Mr. Gregory will come "possibly this week."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2013/jan/9/miller-dc-police-wont-arrest-david-gregory/#ixzz2HVLPIvIB
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I called it, they are useing the first amendment to undermine the second amendment. Makes me sick. If someone from Fox News did the smae thing they would have been locked up while on the Air. But because it was NBC, the National Barack Channel nothing happens.:mad:

WASHINGTON - NBC journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program last month, District of Columbia prosecutors announced Friday.
The city's Office of the Attorney General, which handles low-level crimes, said criminal charges wouldn't serve the public's best interests even though possession of the magazine -- capable of holding up to 30 rounds of ammunition -- was clearly against local gun laws.
"Influencing our judgment in this case, among other things, is our recognition that the intent of the temporary possession and short display of the magazine was to promote the First Amendment purpose

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/11/no-charges-for-nbc-host-for-on-air-ammunition-clip/#ixzz2HlQLZ5jf

I called it, they are useing the first amendment to undermine the second amendment. Makes me sick. If someone from Fox News did the smae thing they would have been locked up while on the Air. But because it was NBC, the National Barack Channel nothing happens.:mad:

WASHINGTON - NBC journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program last month, District of Columbia prosecutors announced Friday.
The city's Office of the Attorney General, which handles low-level crimes, said criminal charges wouldn't serve the public's best interests even though possession of the magazine -- capable of holding up to 30 rounds of ammunition -- was clearly against local gun laws.
"Influencing our judgment in this case, among other things, is our recognition that the intent of the temporary possession and short display of the magazine was to promote the First Amendment purpose

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/11/no-charges-for-nbc-host-for-on-air-ammunition-clip/#ixzz2HlQLZ5jf
So, if I walk down a street in DC with an AR-15 and a fully-loaded 30-round magazine, I'm good to go under the First Amendment, but not the Second? :mad:

This way this country is going disgusts me.

So, if I walk down a street in DC with an AR-15 and a fully-loaded 30-round magazine, I'm good to go under the First Amendment, but not the Second? :mad:

This way this country is going disgusts me.
I am with you Delta. Hmmm Road trip anyone. Lets exercise our 1st amendment rights. I think I will bring my M1 A and with a Beta Mag. Anyone know were I can get a Beta for my M1A? :D

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.