Oh nooooo....

Discussion in 'Whacker Central' started by Dan Stark, Oct 14, 2012.

1. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Straight dismissal on this one. Eastern Hampshire District Court isn't very tough for a defendant to manipulate.

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I'm living proof of that.....I have a ton of tools, and can barely hammer a nail straight.

Marks72 and Dan Stark like this.
  3. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

The only warrant ANYTHING this kid was ever a candidate for was a default.

4. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Well his FB ( if that is him) states US Military , but his crouching tiger is the bomb. I have always wanted to fight a guy like this, I just want to see if all that feng shway stuff translates to actual fighting skillz.

LGriffin likes this.
  5. GMass

GMass Guest

Nothing a little stick work can't take care of.

Mr Scribbles, zm88 and 7costanza like this.
  6. Dan Stark

Can't be him... no sleeves. Tattoo or OTHERWISE!

zm88 likes this.
  7. GMass

GMass Guest

Limpwristing fag

8. 7costanza

Hmmmmm, then what we have here is two different Jason Cardonas that both love hidden monkey crouching ballsak. This vid shows sleeves, ( I think)so im lost.

9. GMass

GMass Guest

Those grunts don't have lisps. Different commando.

10. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Years ago I was working the detail at WaterWorks at Marina Bay, and I saw a guy square off in some sort of martial arts fighting stance with a guy about twice his size. The big guy rushed Crouching Tiger, pancaked him, and proceeded to pound his face into hash before I doused him with pepper spray.

IMO, fighting technique is all well and good, but you sometimes can't overcome physics.

7costanza likes this.
  11. 7costanza

I dont fancy myself a tough guy, and I certainly dont ever go looking for a fight(maybe a few times). I have no issues with forms like he was doing in the videos, I just have never seen anyone use any of it during an actual fight, and never heard of any UFC guys say they do that stuff. It reminds me of THIS>

ShmitDiesel, zm88 and Delta784 like this.
  12. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Translation- if you don't know how to fight on the ground, don't get TAKEN to the ground. All the self defense classes in the WORLD won't help that.

zm88 likes this.
  13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Many years ago (my rookie year or close to it), I finished a first-half shift and went out for a walk with a friend of mine (also a cop) to walk his dog. We were walking past the construction site for an apartment building when a bunch of drunk kids came out of the site and confronted us, holding boards, pieces of re-bar, etc. We both pulled our off-duty guns, which back then were just S&W Chief Special revolvers, but from the reaction of the drunks, we were holding the Flaming Sword of Damocles in our hands......they're probably still running.

We were not victimized that night. :cool:

14. Dan Stark

That's not limpwristing. It's drunken money kung-fu hands.

[​IMG]

15. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Chicken wrist... No Gangnam Style.

16. Hank Moody

Hank Moody Duder Staff Member

http://keepvid.com/

;)

I used that to download the New Bedford PD threat video before it was taken down.

USMCMP5811, Pvt. Cowboy and zm88 like this.
  17. grn3charlie

grn3charlie No! My teeth are real. See?

I thought thatthis was the drunken monkey

18. fakecop

fakecop MassCops Member

I find it interesting that he did a "small stint for the navy marine recruits" after 911, because what brand of the military wouldn't want a retarded 21 year old fat kid with a lisp training their troops? Why would he list his experience on the video, springfield special, I assume this is like the Boston Specials who are a private security company and a breeding ground for wackers. A park ranger? Really? Wow, five whole years of juvenile corrections? I want to go to his next seminar and learn how to make the gun go bam!

19. LGriffin

LGriffin Supporting Member

The park rangers are specials in Spfld. within forest park. Last I knew, they attended the R/I academy. Some use it to gain experience and go on to full time careers in LE while others let it go to their heads and use the rope to hang themselves, which says more about the character of the individual than the badge they hold. Everyone has to start building their resume somewhere so I won't piss on specials boots but to underline your basic message, yes, he is a tool. I don't believe that point has been in contention here.

20. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

There are respected members of this board who started out in private security with Rule 400 powers so you probably shouldn't go that route.

Hush and mtc like this.
  21. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

22. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

Wackmynuts

23. Jeepy

Jeepy Guest

Does he *live* in Springfield? I ask because I heard that nobody in Springfield can get an LTC, so I'd be surprised that he was lawfully in possession of the gun with which they caught him up in Hadley.

I knew a girl who was killed by a police impersonator so I hate the motherfuckers. I hope this guy gets lotsa time to enjoy the company of other men soon.

Delta784 likes this.
  24. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Me too.

Q5-TPR likes this.
  25. LGriffin

LGriffin Supporting Member

He currently resides in Spfld. and had an LTC. It was seized and he turned in his weapons after the arrest in Hadley. His blue wackermobile is registered in VT. Enjoy him, VT...

Delta784 likes this.