Pam Smart Gets $ From Prison After Photos Published

Discussion in 'National' started by Inspector, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Inspector

Inspector Subscribing Member

My blood pressure spiked today when I read in the PORTSMOUTH HERALD that teacher-aide Pam Smart has reached a settlement and taking in more money from the state of New York for her treatment after posting her "scantily clad" photos in the NATIONAL INQUIRER. Pam you may remember was convicted of getting some Winnacunnet High School students from NH to help her kill her husband several years back. She had used sex as the bait to bring these kids into her evil plot. I can't comment on certain aspects of this case but I can tell you she is a class A bitch who should have been dumped into the hole and forgotten from her first day of arrival in prison and cringe every time I see the media mention her name for any reason. Oh, if you want to read the story here it is. And if anybody wants to see the photos I think you're probably sick. Go spend your money on makeup at the canteen Pam. You're getting old.

Pam Smart settles suit over racy jail photos | SeacoastOnline.com

2. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

i thought convicted criminals weren't allowed to make money from their crimes? Even when she isn't the one selling the pics, she shouldn't be allowed to make a dime, never mind keep 8K of the settlement.

Or does this not apply because this isn't directly linked to her crime? If it wasn't for her crime, though no one would know who the hell she is.

3. Hawk19

Hawk19 MassCops Member

"Smart, 42, claims the pictures were taken by a guard who sexually assaulted her.

The New York attorney general's office, as well as Smart's attorney Nicholas Booke, has been working to settle the case since December 2008.
    As part of the settlement, Smart will receive $8,750 while her attorney will receive the remaining balance for attorney fees.

The money awarded to Smart will be delivered to the correctional facility and deposited in her inmate facility/departmental account.

The agreement signed by both parties stipulates the settlement should not be construed as an admission or acknowledgment of liability whatsoever by any of the defendants or the New York State Department of Correctional Services regarding any of the allegations made by Smart in her complaint."

4. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Useless without pictures....
    Here is her old picture, but not the one in question:
    [​IMG]

5. Truck

Truck MassCops Member

Too late I was just going to say this thread is useless without pics.

6. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Problem is, they usually look like this

[​IMG]