Penn St. Officials, Ex-Coach Charged in Child Sex Case

Discussion in 'National' started by kwflatbed, Nov 5, 2011.

1. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

This is disgusting. I know this will not be a popular action, but the Penn State football program needs to be suspended for a season and a purge conducted. I know it would suck for the student players, but there is obviously a cult-like situation going on that allowed wide spread rape of children and possibly child prostitution. There needs to be a loud outcry, just as with the Church scandal.
  2. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

Re: Jerry Sandusky Rumored to Have Been 'Pimping Out Young Boys to Rich Donors,' Says

If Sandusky was sexually abusing children for years then being involved in human trafficking wouldn't be all that shocking. Human trafficking, including minor vice trafficking is second only to drug trafficking throughout the world and has become an increasingly profitable industry. Sadly the idea that Sandusky was prostituting his victims out to rich donors would not be that far of a stretch. These types of investigations often grow legs in all different directions, this one will probably no different.

Break out the woodchipper for these animals!!
  3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 90K+Poster

[​IMG]

Cleaning House or Circling Wagons?

Penn State replaces ousted head football coach Joe Paterno
    with Tom Bradley, above left, a longtime assistant who also
    coached with Jerry Sandusky, the ex-defensive coordinator
    facing multiple child sex-abuse charges. Bradley then confirmed
    that Mike McQueary, inset with Paterno, under fire for not calling
    police after allegedly witnessing Sandusky showering with a young
    boy, will remain on staff.
  4. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

I would bet Bradley is just as culpable. The staff needs to be purged. The whole place is infected.

On another note, Ohio State must be thrilled the heat is off them for now.

Sent from my ADR6300
  5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Division I athletic programs are like cops....if you fuck up, it won't take long for someone else to fuck up in order to take the heat off you.
  6. PBC FL Cop

PBC FL Cop Subscribing Member

There is an association that looks into the violence and sexual assaults that are committed by college athletes on a regular basis throughout the county. The National Coalition Against Violent Athletes is an association which tracks statistics of violent acts committed by college athletes. The statistics they report are troublesome although not too surprising. According to the National Coalition Against Violent Athletes, while student-athletes make up only 3.3% of the male student population yet they were involved in 19% of all sexual assaults and 37% of the all domestic violence cases. While these statistics are not reported in the national media, they are upsetting to say the least.

Here is the link to NCAVA.

Mission

7. MARINECOP

MARINECOP MassCops Member

8. kwflatbed

9. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I'm still in shock at this story. The woodchipper needs a mascot for this roadtrip.
  10. kwflatbed

11. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

How does a man witness a rape, do nothing to stop it and still look at himself in the mirror?
  12. kwflatbed

13. 7costanza

Shouldn't she have excused herself from this if she had been associated with him ?.
  14. right.as.rain

right.as.rain MassCops Member

Exactly what I was thinking.
  15. kwflatbed

They are going to have trouble finding anyone that
    is not associated with Penn St. in one way or another.
  16. 7costanza

True, but isn't a change of venue for cases like this SOP anyways.
  17. kwflatbed

They would have to take it out of the state of PA.
  18. right.as.rain

Then so be it. They'd probably have better luck w/ a jury outside PA as well.
  19. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

I believe that Article III and Amendment VI of the Constitution prohibits this.

Art. III The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.

AMD VI: In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

I suppose the pedophile and his pals could consent to it, but why would they if the entire Commonwealth is part of the cult.
  20. kwflatbed

21. right.as.rain

His statements were far too ambiguous for an innocent person. We all know he is as sick as they come... But any idiot knows that if you're claiming innocence, even if you're lying, you better be very convincing. His problem is he is SO sick and twisted, he doesn't even know what it looks like to not be a total perv. He can't even fake it. I'm hoping his justice comes quickly...

Sent from my ADR6300
  22. right.as.rain

Looks like these two are cut from the same cloth. I don't care what the age of consent is... This is not normal.

[h=1]Jerry Sandusky’s lawyer, Joe Amendola, got a 16-year- old client pregnant and later married her[/h]
    Joe Amendola, the State College, Pa., attorney representing accused child molester Jerry Sandusky, has an interesting back story himself: He got a teen-age client pregnant during the mid-1990s.Amendola, 63, married the girl several years after the birth of their child, The Daily reported Monday night, citing documents filed at the Centre County, Pa., courthouse.Amendola represented a 16-year-old girl then known as Mary Iavasile when she filed an emancipation petition in September 1996, The Daily reported. The emancipation petition said the girl had graduated from high school in two years and held a fulltime job.The girl gave birth to Amendola's child when she was 17 years old, her mother, Janet Iavasile, said. Amendola would have been about 49 years old at the time. The age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16.
    Jerry Sandusky
  23. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I'm wondering if the Penn State football program will get the NCAA "Death Sentence" as a result of this scandal. Southern Methodist got it for recruiting violations, and I would say this is far more serious.
  24. kwflatbed

25. kwflatbed

The Plot Thickens :

Penn State Scandal | See all 61 items

New leads in missing Sandusky case DA

By Jean Casarez, November 17, 2011

NEED TO KNOW
    • Former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky is accused of molesting children
    • A former DA who investigated Sandusky went missing in 1995
    • Police Chief Shawn Weaver is investigating the disappearance of the DA
    Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar investigated allegations that former Penn State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky molested a child in 1998. Gricar chose not to bring charges at the time and now that young man, who is an adult, is listed as "Victim 6" in the current child molestation charges the Pennsylvania Attorney General is pursuing against Sandusky.
    Gricar went missing in April 2005 and his whereabouts are still a mystery. He is reportedly presumed dead. The recent child molestation charges filed against Sandusky are raising questions about whether Gricar’s disappearance is somehow connected to the Sandusky case.
    I sat down with Police Chief Shawn Weaver of the Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, police department, who has been leading his detectives in the continuing search for Gricar. Weaver says his department has gotten new leads since the Sandusky case broke.

New leads in missing Sandusky case DA | HLNtv.com