Penn St. Officials, Ex-Coach Charged in Child Sex Case

Discussion in 'National' started by kwflatbed, Nov 5, 2011.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 92K+Poster

2. kwflatbed

3. kwflatbed

Sandusky's Grandson Comes Forward With Allegations of Sexual Abuse

Published November 25, 2011
    | FoxNews.com

The allegations towards accused Penn State pedophile Jerry Sandusky continue with his grandson now coming forward with claims of sexual abuse.
    A complaint was filed against the former assistant coach by the wife of one of his adopted sons, Matt Sandusky with Pennsylvania's Children's and Youth Services, his lawyer told ABC News.
    “The allegations are ridiculous and unfounded. Jerry has absolutely denied any inappropriate contact with his grand kids.” Sandusky's attorney Joseph Amendola said.
    Sandusky's daughter-in-law filed for a restraining order after his November 5 arrest to prevent her children from sleeping over.

Read more: Sandusky's Grandson Comes Forward With Allegations Of Sexual Abuse | Fox News

4. kwflatbed

5. kwflatbed

Sandusky Arrested On New Sex Charges

Two New Accusers Come Forward

STATE COLLEGE, Pa -- Ex-Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky was arrested and arraigned Wednesday on new sex abuse charges brought by two new accusers, the state attorney general's office said.

The charges were brought after new accusers were questioned by a grand jury following Sandusky's arrest last month. One alleged victim claims he was assaulted after meeting Sandusky in 1997 and the other claims he was assaulted in 2004.A call seeking comment from Sandusky's lawyer, Joseph Amendola, was not immediately returned.

Read more: Sandusky Arrested On New Sex Charges - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

6. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[TABLE="class: esc-layout-table"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: esc-layout-thumbnail-cell"][​IMG]Globe and Mail

[/TD]
    [TD="class: esc-layout-article-cell"]Star witness describes Penn State shower scene CNN - ‎47 minutes ago‎

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Former Penn State star quarterback and now star witness Mike McQueary testified Friday that he told university officials that he saw Jerry Sandusky molesting a boy in a locker-room shower in 2002, telling them it was ...[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

7. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Joe Paterno, Penn State legend, is taken off respirator as health declines

Joe Paterno, the legendary Penn State football coach, is close to death, according to numerous reports.
    Paterno, 85, who is battling lung cancer, was taken off his respirator this morning, according to Onward State, a Penn State student newspaper. His family has been summoned to the hospital, Blue White Illustrated reports.
    That means Paterno could have only a few days left to live, reports say.

http://www.nj.com/collegefootball/index.ssf/2012/01/joe_paterno_penn_state_legend.html

8. cc3915

Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno dies at 85

Joe Paterno, the man who for decades was synonymous with Penn State football and was known by the college football world as just "JoePa", has died. Paterno, 85, had been receiving chemotherapy as part of his treatment for lung cancer, and complications from that treatment claimed the longtime Penn State coach's life on Saturday.

Paterno was the head coach of Penn State for 46 seasons before being fired in November as his role in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal came under greater scrutiny. Combined with the time he spent as an assistant, Paterno spent a total of 61 years on the Penn State sidelines. He left behind a legacy that, on the field of play, was unparalleled in Division I football. Paterno holds the all-time Division I record for football coaching wins with a 409-136-3 record, and he won two national championships while going undefeated in five different seasons.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/34497800

9. cc3915

10. kwflatbed

Penn State Coach Joe Paterno Dead At 85

Paterno Had Experienced Health Complications From Cancer
    STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Joe Paterno, the longtime Penn State coach who won more games than anyone in major college football but was fired amid a child sex abuse scandal that scarred his reputation for winning with integrity, died Sunday. He was 85.

His family released a statement Sunday morning to announce his death.

"He died as he lived," the statement said. "He fought hard until the end, stayed positive, thought only of others and constantly reminded everyone of how blessed his life had been. His ambitions were far reaching, but he never believed he had to leave this Happy Valley to achieve them. He was a man devoted to his family, his university, his players and his community."

Paterno built his program on the credo "Success with Honor," and he found both. The man known as "JoePa" won 409 games and took the Nittany Lions to 37 bowl games and two national championships. More than 250 of the players he coached went on to the NFL.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30272057/detail.html#ixzz1kCpJs8W1

11. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

No pitty here, he enabled a diddler.

12. kwflatbed

Sandusky's former daughter-in-law reportedly claims accused molester unsafe for 'any children'

• [​IMG]
      AP
      Feb. 10, 2012: Jerry Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant football coach charged with sexually abusing boys, pauses while speaking to the media at the Centre County Courthouse after a bail conditions hearing.
    The former daughter-in-law of Jerry Sandusky blasted a court ruling allowing the accused child molester to visit his grandchildren, reportedly claiming that the former Penn State coach inappropriately touched her son.
    Jill Thomas, who was married to Sandusky's son Matt, said on Monday she would continue to fight against Sandusky, 68, being allowed to visit his grandchildren, ABCNews.com reports.
    Judge John Cleland on Monday granted Sandusky’s request for relaxed bail terms that allow him to visit with all of his grandchildren except for Thomas’ children, due to her objections.
    “I do not believe it is safe for my children, or any children, to be around Jerry Sandusky,” Thomas said.
    Sandusky, who faces 52 criminal counts for what prosecutors say was the sexual abuse of 10 boys over a 15-year period, said during a hearing last week that his grandchildren had been asking to see or talk to "Pop" on the phone since his arrest.
    Thomas said she tried to testify at the hearing last week, but that her testimony was submitted instead as a written summary by the state attorney general to Cleland. In a statement released on Monday, Thomas said the summary did not accurately or completely reflect the danger Sandusky posed to children.
    “Although I have kept silent up until now to protect my children and my family’s privacy, I can no longer keep silent about Jerry Sandusky’s request to be permitted to see my children,” Thomas said. “Shortly after news of the child sexual abuse criminal charges against Jerry Sandusky became public, my children reported to me that Jerry Sandusky, their grandfather, had inappropriately touched my son. I was devastated by this news.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/13/judge-allows-sandusky-to-see-grandchildren-have-local-jury/?test=latestnews#ixzz1mOE6WI2O

13. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Fox News
    Feds seek PSU hard drives and financial info in Sandusky case
    Philadelphia Inquirer - ‎3 hours ago‎

Computer hard drives of top Pennsylvania State University administrators and information on payments the school's trustees made to outside groups were among the items federal prosecutors subpoenaed from the university this month.

14. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[​IMG]
    USA TODAY
    Are feds exploring possible coverup at Penn State?
    USA TODAY - ‎56 minutes ago‎

By Douglas Stanglin, USA TODAY Federal authorities "seem to be exploring" the possiblity of a coverup at Penn State, as well as possible bribes and fraud, in connection with the child sex abuse case involving former assistant football coach Jerry ...

15. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I'm absolutely disgusted as Sanduskys demeanor, laughing,making little chit chat and jokes...this guy should be de-balled and displayed from Town to Town on a " This Will happen to you if you fuck kids tour "...

16. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

17. kwflatbed

18. kwflatbed

Lawyers: Sandusky's adopted son says he was abused
    Sandusky's trial in hands of jury
    UPDATED 6:58 PM EDT Jun 21, 2012
    Matt Sandusky, one of six adopted children of Jerry Sandusky, said through his attorney Thursday that he was sexually abused by the former Penn State assistant football coach, adding that he had been prepared to testify against him in a high-profile child rape case.
    "At Matt's request, we immediately arranged a meeting between him and the prosecutors and investigators," attorneys Andrew Shubin and Justine Andronici said in a statement. "This has been an extremely painful experience for Matt and he has asked us to convey his request that the media respect his privacy."
    That accusation could lead to additional charges, including incest charges even though Matt Sandusky is adopted, according to Marci Hamilton, a Cardozo Law School professor who has represented victims and written on sexual abuse cases.
    The fate of Sandusky, who is confronted with accusations of child sexual abuse involving 10 alleged victims, is now largely in the hands of a jury that began deliberations on Thursday.

19. kwflatbed

GUILTY on 45 out of 48 off to jail he went,

20. kwflatbed

21. GARDA

GARDA Subscribing Member

22. kwflatbed

[​IMG]
    URGENT: Former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky, 68, sentenced to at least 30 and no more than 60 years in prison, virtually assuring he will spend the rest of his life behind bars.

GARDA likes this.