Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
41 - 60 of 105 Posts
Don't niss those MPOC days...do miss my classmates though. Nope, Woody, no 204 for me. I'm still in my sainted 209. Fresh out of the body shop. A Sgt. smashed it twice in 2 weeks. I've had it since day one-not a scratch. WTF.

Someone tell Mota that Mark Twain said that you do need to write anymore to/froms. Just use the words mota-car-drag and you will be exempt from to/froms for that day. ;)

Do you guys cringe when you see that silver crown vic in the am. Always ruined my day :)

Gil said:
Someone tell Mota that Mark Twain said that you do need to write anymore to/froms. Just use the words mota-car-drag and you will be exempt from to/froms for that day. ;)

Do you guys cringe when you see that silver crown vic in the am. Always ruined my day :)
A kid in my class found his picture that was in the paper after the mota-car-drag and made it the wallpaper for the main computer in the tech room. :twisted:

I won't miss staring at the parking lot entrance to see who senior staff for the day was going to be. Silver Crown Vic = Pit in Stomach, Gray Hyundai = someone is getting a BS To/From from one of the 3 faces of Frank, Blue Envoy = Good day.

Yarch = March Chowder = Louder Yabout Face He's like a JarHead Elmer Fud!

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Three weeks to go people, three weeks! Don't get complacent! Keep those grapes out of your buttocks and suck it up until that final dismissal on January 13th.......](*,)

Mitpo62 said:
Three weeks to go people, three weeks! Don't get complacent! Keep those grapes out of your buttocks and suck it up until that final dismissal on January 13th.......](*,)
Mota is the man

Gil said:

too bad it's all a farce. ask him when was the last time he did POLICE WORK. He's a joke except for those of you morons that don't know any better

41 - 60 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.