Plymouth questions

Discussion in 'MPTC' started by Javert, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Javert

Javert MassCops Member

can any current or recent Plymouth MPTC guys PM me? Got a few quick questions, thanks!

2. rabbitranger

rabbitranger MassCops Member

what would you like to know

3. Javert

Javert MassCops Member

Mostly packing list stuff
    -How many kaki uniforms?
    -Do they allow boots with zippers?
    -Any random stuff I should go out and get now cause they maybe hard to find?

My last academy made us go out and get one or two very odd, specific items that were a pain in the balls to find. Just trying to get a head start. Thanks!

4. Danusmc0321

Danusmc0321 MassCops Member

We went to Regency in Hyannis, they have a contract with Plymouth and know exactly what you need in the list. They pack everything I needed on the packing list and gave it too me in a duffle with my name on it. Probably more expensive doing it that way than piecing it together yourself, but it was one less thing to worry about. I don't remember anyone with zipper boots, I think everyone had the regular Corcoran's.

5. MassM123

MassM123 New Member

Everyone should be wearing Corcoran's with no zipper. I think Senior Staff Instructor Mota retired as well as Director Degutis so things may have changed in Plymouth, hopefully for the best. Oh, buy LOTS of ink and be prepared to write to-froms every night.

HuskyH-2 likes this.
  6. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Good ole Mota. "Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Smissed!!!!"

Danusmc0321 likes this.
  7. USM C-4

USM C-4 MassCops Member

Hhhhmmm, things sound like they have changed a bit since 1st M.P.O.C.

8. Danusmc0321

Danusmc0321 MassCops Member

Ofc. Mota was a great DI. Not easy being the heavy for 50+ people every class, but he could handle it. Even seeing him in his 50's he had the energy and command presence to scare the shit out of just about everyone, and still was in better shape than 90% of his recruits. Hope Lenny is enjoying his weekend sodas and his weekend PT with the misses!

"RECRUIT, YOU TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF! LIKE YOU JUST DID, BY DOING THINGS YOUR OWN WAY!!!

"Sir no sir"..

"YOU ALREADY DID IT!!! NOW SAY IT TO MY FACE!!! I SAID TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF!!!!! DO IT NOW!!!"...

"Sir, go fuck yourself sir!"

"Thannnk youuuu"...and exits stage left

HuskyH-2 likes this.
  9. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

lol, oh the memories