Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Police say teacher raped 16-year-old student in school, additional victims possible

821 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  right.as.rain 
#1 ·
Police say teacher raped 16-year-old student in school, additional victims possible

By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published November 01, 2013
FoxNews.com
A Pennsylvania high school industrial arts teacher allegedly raped a 16-year-old student in a back room at the school and authorities have not ruled out the possibility of additional victims and charges in the case.
Todd McCullough, a 28-year-old teacher at Saltsburg High School, was arraigned Thursday on rape and related charges in connection to the April 2012 incident that state police say occurred in a back room near the shop where McCullough taught. But police only learned of the alleged assault last week after another student told school officials she was hearing rumors that she was "next on the list" of McCullough's potential targets, Trooper John Matchik said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/0...udent-in-school-police-say/?intcmp=latestnews

G
#2 ·
I want pics of the teacher. Is he hot? Lucky girls. If only my teachers were that generous in high school.

...We wouldn't want to reinforce any double standards, now would we? :rolleyes:

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.