Quantcast

Report: Peyton Manning To Sign With Broncos

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by kwflatbed, Mar 19, 2012.

1. kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 89K+Poster

2. Hank Moody Duder

Hopefully he passes away before the season begins......
    Marks72 likes this.
  3. Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Interesting that he signed with one the weakest divisions in the NFL. I guess Denver will no longer be fawning over Tebow...any guesses where he will be going?
  4. Delta784 Guest

5. kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 89K+Poster

Listening to sports radio it sounds like it will be here.
  6. cc3915 Masscops Angel

Could happen. I know Belichick is lovestruck by him, but I'll still believe it when I see it.
  7. Delta784 Guest

If Tebow will drink the Belichick Kool-Aid (he most likely will) and accept that he'll be a situational/change-of-pace QB for at least the next few years, it could happen.
  8. kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 89K+Poster

The talk is he will be a running back not a back up QB.
  9. cc3915 Masscops Angel

Tebow To Dolphins Next?

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Now that the Miami Dolphins have moved on from Peyton Manning and lost out on free agent quarterback Matt Flynn, there’s another name that continues to percolate just below the surface who could be a major draw for Miami.
    Tim Tebow.
    For the Dolphins to acquire Tebow, the Denver Broncos first had to acquire Peyton Manning.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/03/19/tebow-to-dolphins-next/
  10. HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

As long as he does something where hes not required to throw the ball.
  11. TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Tebow will end up with Miami, Jacksonville or the Pats. If I were the Broncos I wouldn't put all my stock in Manning though. The guy had ATLEAST 3 neck surgeries last year. He's one hit away from being on the shelf. We'll see how he does in an outdoor climate for 8 games rather than the climate controlled domes.
  12. Delta784 Guest

Miami and Jacksonville are both trying to develop young QB's, they don't need the controversy of having Tebow coming into camp.

I personally like the idea of Tebow in the Patriot's backfield on third-down, short yardage situations with Brady as the QB. That would drive most defensive coordinators to drink.