Santa catches streaker

Discussion in 'Just Shootin' The Breeze' started by Cinderella, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinderella

Cinderella Subscribing Member

Santa catches streaker

Father Christmas has been hailed a hero after helping to arrest a streaker in the US.
    He helped police catch a 35-year-old man who was running naked outside a police station in Damascus, Virginia.
    Santa told News Channel 11: "He sees you when you're sleeping, he sees when you're awake, and he sees when you're naked coming down the street.
    "I've seen a lot of things in my life, but that has to be one of the strangest I have ever witnessed."

Santa, who requested that his identity be withheld, said he was driving his car when a man behind him began throwing trash, parts of his truck and then his clothing out the windows.
    "By the time he got into Damascus and jumped out of the truck, he was stark naked," Santa said.
    Police officers rushed out of the police station after hearing squealing tyres and Santa was able to point out the naked man who was promptly arrested.
    Police Chief Tony Richardson said: "He said that he had been to the dentist and taken some pain pills and apparently he took too many.

"I'm standing here with this naked man handcuffed and then here comes Santa Claus. I said: "Can it get any better than this?""

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.