Searching for Help for acquiring a policing job

Discussion in 'Academy Information' started by Willrosa, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Willrosa

Willrosa MassCops Member

Not like im gonna go in there and just fight people....if I had that mentality I would probably have been in jail already....bunch of negative nancys on this forum...thought you guys were men?

2. Willrosa

Willrosa MassCops Member

Nah its just a private security company, only 10.50 an hour....i doubt ill get any high speed equipment....but at this point I''l take anything that can get me involved with networking, im sure getting familiar with TSA and the TF green police will have some sort of benefits, if not at least i can throw it on my resume and make it sound pretty badass:shades_smile:

3. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Plenty of men here, but if you really think you are going hands on with anyone in the early stages of your career (in security no less), you can enjoy a short career...but a LOOOONG career in Youtube infamy when someone iPhones you putting someone in a guillotine while their kid screams with a Mickey Mouse hat on.

If you try to make an airport security gig sound badass on a resume, everyone you send it to will see right though it. Take a deep breath, take the ball-busting here with a grain of salt, and read the hundreds of threads here about employment.

4. Willrosa

Willrosa MassCops Member

5. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Well, it's how we roll here. It's Masscops. Guys are salty, experienced, don't know you from a hole in the wall, and have answered questions like this a million times. What did you think was going to happen when you said you hoped you could BJJ some asshole? 99% of the people you run into are going to be normal every day citizens that resent being felt up. If there really is some badass terrorist in the building, doubt that you will be getting the nod to take him down.

6. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

Did he really say "SponsorshipNESS?"

7. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Everytime 5-0 swings by to do a wellness check at my residence, my sodium levels increase by 200%.

Just kiddin' bro!!!

8. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

If you aspire to be in law enforcement, you better get used to it. The big difference is that on here, the ball-busting is good natured. When the bad guys and general public start busting your balls, it won't.

Go read some threads in "MassCops Gold" in the "Shooting the Breeze" section, and it will make perfect sense.

9. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

Keep trying to get on the job with that attitude....let's see how far it takes you.... :rolleyes:

Why try to embellish what your job is? A BI will see through the B.S.

If you need a job now, take any little thing that comes your way. Many of us here, had to try and try again before finally getting the brass ring. I think you need to step back and chug a large dose of reality there hero....

Any job that can help out with networking is a good thing however, all the networking you do, might as well be flushed down the shitter, if you don't adjust your attitude.....

How the fuck are you going to make it through day 1, never mind an FTO Program, if you can't handle a little of the very mild ball busting you got here? While you're out shopping for a new attitude, swing by the skin store and get yourself a thicker one........

See my above statement.....

Then close your mouth and take the advise that is given here by those who have BTDT.... Nothing worse than some fucking salty donkey who thinks they know everything yet, the closest they've been to the job was wacking of to reruns of the TV show Cops....... :sleep:

Awwww, Boo fuckin hoooo, suck it up butter cup or, get uses to saying, "Would you like fries with that?" all while practicing your BJJ on the flurry machine after it flings some soft serve on your uniform....... :beer_yum:

10. Willrosa

Willrosa MassCops Member

Alright well this was a waste of time, I did type a long paragraph but i decided not to continue feeding the trolls.....to those of you who provided advice, thank you!!!!!! and for those of you who dissected everything i said , congrats, and for the MP's who pulled security on the chow hall, I apologize for my skin being less thick than yours...

I leave you with this

http://militaryfail.net/wp-content/uploads/stupid-terrorsts.jpg