speed trap law

Discussion in 'Ask A Cop' started by TurboLife, Apr 17, 2015.

1. TurboLife

TurboLife New Member

did you really find a picture of me and my ex from when i was a sophomore in highschool im dead kinda creeped out that ya did that thou

2. TurboLife

TurboLife New Member

haha i figured turbolife would fit haha i just made the account to ask the queston no one else where i could find asked it and i figured a old bumpercar would fit the name;)

3. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Wow. I don't have a lot of time today, but you seem like a special type of snowflake so I'll do this quick. We'll start with basic capitalization and punctuation. It's all about baby steps.

By the way, "Turbolife" sounds like a really bad weight loss/body building, steroid laced diet supplement. Also, as previously mentioned, if it's on the Internet it has to be true it really is a law.

4. LawMan3

LawMan3 Moderator Staff Member

You saw that "all over the Internet"? Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? I hate to break it to you, but Wikipedia isn't an accurate resource....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. FourInchFury

FourInchFury MassCops Member

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    BxDetSgt and Drinkthekoolaid like this.
  6. devenob

devenob 2300

jeeze i must have missed that chapter and section in the academy..

7. KAS

KAS MassCops Member

That is why they come with cop motors. Cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. Every one of those parts says POLICE on it somewhere which meets the requirement ;)

Also if you insist you are a captain of your vessel and merely TRAVELING on land right now, you are subject to admiralty law instead of the law of whatever silly nation you might happen to be in and don't even have to have insurance, a license, registration, or open the window for the cop. It helps if you say this all in the squeakiest voice possible, quickly and repeatedly, and ask ten times if you are being detained. I read it on the internet. As usual, this should be recorded for posterity and uploaded to YouTube.