Quantcast

Springfield police: Gunshot victim claims to be 'gangster' and refuses to cooperate

Discussion in 'New England' started by niteowl1970, Apr 24, 2012.

1. niteowl1970 Big In Japan

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/04/springfield_police_gunshot_vic.html

SPRINGFIELD – He may not be cooperating with investigators, but he told police what he needed after he was injured in an apparent drive-by shooting over the weekend.

Springfield police officers Carla Daniele and Jonathan Torres located a 23-year-old gunshot victim after responding to a 5:30 p.m. report of gunfire in the vicinity of Maple Street and Avon Place on Sunday.

The officers tried to get information from the man regarding who had shot him, but the victim was very uncooperative, according to Sgt. John Delaney, executive aide to Springfield Police Commissioner William Fitchet. "He stated to the officers, 'I'm from the 'hood, I'm a gangster. ... All I need is an ambulance,' " Delaney said.

The victim was taken to Baystate Medical Center for treatment of a single gunshot wound to the lower leg, police said. The victim was on Maple Street near the intersection of Avon Place when a vehicle approached and an occupant yelled something before opening fire. The victim declined to describe the car or its occupants, police said.
    The case is being handled by Detective Richard Ryder, of the Springfield Police Department Criminal Investigation Bureau. No arrests had been made as of early Tuesday, according to Sgt. Dennis Prior.

Anyone with information about the shooting can reach a detective at (413) 787-6355. Anonymous text tips can be sent to CRIMES (or 274637). The message must begin with SOLVE.

LOL !!! What a punk bitch. If he was a real "gangster" he would of had his Mom or his Baby momma take him.
  2. mtc High Priestess

We should be able to tell them to walk. Fuck you and your free care!!
    Q5-TPR, LGriffin and Johnny Law like this.
  3. Delta784 Guest

I'd be thrilled if I got that response....."Okay, see ya later. Sorry sarge, the alleged victim is completely uncooperative, I'm going clear". :cool:
    Q5-TPR, LGriffin and Johnny Law like this.
  4. USMCMP5811 Administrator

Vic doesn't want to cooperate, Fine. No victim, no crime.
    LGriffin and Johnny Law like this.
  5. justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :)

ambulance? fuck you,have a nice walk:D
    mtc and Johnny Law like this.
  6. niteowl1970 Big In Japan

What a life this goon must have. Steady income selling drugs. Fully loaded EBT card courtesy of the Commonwealth, Section 8 housing and free health care.

[IMG]
    LGriffin likes this.
  7. corsair Supporting Member

This is the time you inform the press that the victim is cooperating fully with the investigation and has provided us with a number of leads not only related with the shooting but other crimes as well. He has giving us numerous cell phone numbers of "gangsters in the area" and even showed us pictures and facebook pictures of various suspects involved in criminal activity throughout the area. The victim's name is______________ . Make sure you take the time and spell the asshats name to the reporter. Let's see what happends to him when he goes back to his "friends".
    Kilvinsky, Delta784, mtc and 7 others like this.
  8. USAF286 MassCops Member

Little street justice to save the tax payers money on all the free shit Niteowl1970 mentioned. I concur.

[IMG]
  9. po-904 MassCops Member

Now is he actually a real gangsta, because I could have swore that this was the guy I saw talking to the officers as I drove by the other day...
    [IMG]
  10. justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :)

No crime here, apparently he tripped and fell on a bullet:D
  11. justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :)

that gangsta needs a brao_O
  12. Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit

It's called a "mansiere" JAP.
    LGriffin likes this.
  13. LGriffin Mother Führer

Don't forget the free Obama phone used to facilitate drug deals.

'I'm from the 'hood, I'm a gangster. ... All I need is an ambulance'
    Words to live by...

Johnny, I prefer the "bro";)
    USMCMP5811, corsair and Johnny Law like this.
  14. Kilvinsky Will Work for Beer

"He stated to the officers, 'I'm from the 'hood, I'm a gangster. ... All I need is an ambulance,' " Delaney said.

If it had an ANIMAL AMBULANCE license plate, I say, accomodate the rat.