Quantcast

Support Sgt Crowley Shirts

Discussion in 'New England' started by Nuke_TRT, Jul 28, 2009.

1. pucknut MassCops Member

I'll take (2) in XXL Grey. BTW the sarge did great in the newsconference last night.
  2. LongKnife56 MassCops Member

I was thinking this was a combined visible show of support, but also a mini-fund raiser, but I guess due to the low price I should have realized it's not much of a fund raiser.

I think any overage should go to Sgt. Crowley not to a charity.

I read in another thread that he had to pay his own way to DC. I guess it was his idea but it seems a shame that he has to pay for Obama's photo op.

I do not know if the lawyer is being provided by the union, or not. I suppose it could be a Wendy Murphy thing where the lawyer is just doing it for face time.

I would think and hope that the city would defend and indemnify him against any lawsuit by Gates.

But he has to have other expenses related to his being the unlucky police officer to have been closest to 17 Ware Street when the call came - even if it's just serving cold drinks to the Natick police outside his house that are guarding him and his family. Even if the city defends there would be transportation and meals costs for court room time.

So he should just keep what's left after the cost of the T-shirts and someone who knows the situation should organize a real fund raiser.
  3. Kilvinsky Will Work for Beer

At the very least, we should all help pay for his and his family's airfare to DC.
  4. Delta784 Guest

I believe his union picked up that tab.
  5. Kilvinsky Will Work for Beer

No doubt. That's a nice show of support that really didn't have to be done. That is what makes is special.
  6. irish529 MassCops Member

I will take (2) shirts both XL, one black & one white.
  7. pucknut MassCops Member

Sorry, no greys make them white
  8. dano448 Supporting Member

The original order was for 150 shirts. They were going to have more made up as demand indicated. As there are close to 300 men and women on CPD, the original order will probably go very quickly. As I get more info, I will post updates here. Thanks again for your show of support for my brother.
  9. StbbrnMedic fraggle tamer

Can we add 2 more please!

1 lg
    1 xl
    both in black

Thank you!!!
  10. Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

11. LawMan3 Moderator

Nuke, if it's not too late, I'll take one large black shirt
  12. Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

gotcha LM
  13. LawMan3 Moderator

Thanks brother
  14. midwatch MassCops Member

LOL Nuke, if its still not too late can you put me down for 2 XXL's? 1 white, 1 black?
  15. ADAMS CTR New Member

I will take two black XL's as well if not to late.
  16. USMCMP5811 Administrator

Koz, is that one for the Monster-in-Law? :p
  17. irish529 MassCops Member

Nuke,

You have me for 3 shirts...Can I get one XL in white and one XL in black?
  18. Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

19. KozmoKramer Administrator

[IMG]

No my bruthah, the 3 times portly is for the kid here. :( (But I'm working on it with those 16 oz. curls)

I would have gladly bought my dear, beloved battle ax a shirt, but Nukah didn't offer one in an extra-large tarp.
  20. niteowl1970 Big In Japan

I'll take 1 black 2X just in case it shrinks :cool:
  21. kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 88K+Poster

22. Pac*Man Supporting Member

I'll take One (1) L in White and One (1) XL in Black.
  23. Big.G In Tactical Mode....

I already PM'd Nuke about an hour ago, but for the record I'll take 1 Black XL.
  24. MVS Chapter 90 Enforcer

Nuke, can you add 2 more Large white shirts and 1 XL white? Gotta outfit some family members...
  25. Nightstalker MassCops Member

+1 XXL Black