Ticket Evaders

Discussion in 'Whacker Central' started by PiratesLife4Me, Dec 29, 2012.

1. PiratesLife4Me

PiratesLife4Me MassCops Member

Not sure if this would fall under "Whacker" or not, but how about a thread on people who apply stickers (TBL, MPA) to try and get out of a ticket. Like this one, talking on a cell phone with MPA stickers on her driver's side window...

Attached Files:

2. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Yah, probably a cop's wife.. Or a cop.. Or a cop's relative... Seen and stopped plenty of all mentioned who drive like complete fuckheads in their POVs..

mtc likes this.
  3. PiratesLife4Me

PiratesLife4Me MassCops Member

I just find it HILARIOUS that they place them on the driver's window so it can be seen walking up to the car. Or the 4 TBL stickers that they need. Yes, we know that you went to the Army Barracks and bought 4. We know this because you wouldn't buy 4 of the REAL stickers at $12 each. Then they look at you, "There are 2 different kinds???".

4. Code 3

Code 3 Supporting Member

Agreed. Not only are the TBL knockoffs a shitty lighter blue, but they aren't reflective, NOR do they have the real Registered symbol amongst the blue line strip, and are incorrect proportions as well.

PiratesLife4Me likes this.
  5. Code 3

Code 3 Supporting Member

I actually saw those "support LE" decals completely lining a WHOLE driver window, just like where the sticker is in the picture you posted. Top to bottom.

PiratesLife4Me likes this.
  6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I don't pay the least bit of attention to any stickers. If you want me to have some information, volunteer the specifics.

Harley387, topcop14, OCKS and 5 others like this.
  7. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

I had some See You Next Tuesday drive round flares and a fully marked cruiser the other night at a crash scene with a smorgasboard of MPA stickers. "it's my boyfriends car. Whose uncle is a cop, but I don't know where"

LawMan3, corsair and frank like this.
  8. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

"20 days, pay or appeal"

We had a kid rolled his car shitfaced... every window on it had MPA stickers - daddy's a schoolie in Brockton.
    Dumbass tried claiming his girlfriend was driving, even though his sneaker was stuck in the pedals.

Never did follow up on what happened. L'il shitbag.

9. GMass

GMass Guest

I did my first scrape job on a car littered with 540CMR violations (my favorite) last week.

You've all jaded me. I used to ignore the stickers unless it was SPAM or the current year MPA (and I'd still stop, but I'd ask if nothing was offered). Now I'm asking about all of them just to start the "I see through your bullshit" dialogue then initiate Operation TBL Scrape

mtc and PiratesLife4Me like this.
  10. mtc

mtc High Priestess Staff Member

I work with lots of people with SPAM stickers, and the MSP logo stickers pasted all over their cars.
    And drive around with our "parking permit" placards on the dashboard. (I don't think I know where mine is, last I saw it I think I was using it as a dustpan)

:rolleyes:

Delta784, frank and right.as.rain like this.
  11. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

My wife's car has ONE meatball MPA sticker(current year) and a Patrol Officers Assoc sticker that someone had made for only members.

My car has none. I figure I carry around all the identifying creds that I need in my wallet.

12. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Did I miss something? :confused:

13. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

They gave them out at a meeting a little while back. Check with the Pres, he might have more.

I think the fundraising guy had them made for us.

14. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

One I had this week was a kid with a home made TBL, his vehicle's second owner was his father with some pretty serious shit on his BOP. To boot, the kid had half ounce of weed in the center console.

There was some scraping going on, a CMVI for speeding, and of course he has to buy more weed to ring in the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Hmmm......I don't think I've missed a meeting in recent memory. o_O

16. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

Weren't you out for little bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I still hobbled in with my walking cast and crutches, both because I try to attend every meeting, and also so that the rats would report back to the chief's office that I was indeed unable to work.