USA now recognizes MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

Discussion in 'War on Terror' started by SgtAndySipowicz, Jul 3, 2011.

1. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

2. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Of course he does. He's probably a member.

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk
  3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 90K+Poster

There is no PROBABLY about it, he is a card caring member.
    corsair likes this.
  4. MARINECOP

MARINECOP MassCops Member

5. SgtAndySipowicz

If Obama gets another 4 years watch how radical things get. I wouldn't be shocked if in some court cases SHARIA LAW sneaks into our courts. It has happened in Europe folks................
  6. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Are there any ammo shops open today ?
  7. zm88

zm88 Supporting Member

I wonder what the # of people who have conspired, and carried out attacks against the US or our allies that have some connection if not membership to this group. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth from reading this shit.
  8. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

And yet, the Jewish communities will continue to support and vote for the DNC candidates. As with every other group who complains, you get what you vote for.

Sent from my ADR6300
  9. SgtAndySipowicz

10. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

When I saw the title I was hoping the rest of the artical was going to read "Recognizes as a Terrorist organization"
  11. SgtAndySipowicz

12. corsair

corsair Supporting Member

This administration has got to go, the Republican party better get theirs shit together pronto. They need to get into the buisness of pumping out the stomach of the kool aid drinking assclowns who voted this administration in on the first place.
  13. SgtAndySipowicz

14. SgtAndySipowicz

15. SgtAndySipowicz

7costanza and LGriffin like this.
  16. MaDuce

MaDuce MassCops Member

When I clicked on this thread I was hoping that the rest of the headline would read "as a terrorist organization"
  17. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

18. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[​IMG]
    Telegraph.co.uk
    White House Defends Meetings with Muslim Brotherhood
    Voice of America - ‎50 minutes ago‎

April 05, 2012 White House Defends Meetings with Muslim Brotherhood Kent Klein | White House The Obama administration is defending its Thursday meetings with members of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist political party.
  19. cc3915

cc3915 Masscops Angel Staff Member

Keep the heat on these suckers (administration). I love it.
    LGriffin likes this.
  20. LGriffin

LGriffin Mother Führer

This administration hasn't made a single strategic decision worth it's toilet paper, so i'm sure this will bite us in the ass like all the others.
    I don't want any of these extremists getting cozy on our soil.
    Obama likes to travel. Send him over there.
    trueblue likes this.
  21. SgtAndySipowicz

22. SgtAndySipowicz

Obama giving Egypt 1.5 billion dollars (bi-passing Congress). Egypt run by Muslim brotherhood. Al qaeda sprung out of the Muslim Bros. The remaining Christians in Egypt are being killed off, mainstream media doing/reporting nothing. Muslim Bros tight with Hamas etc. It is so fu*ked up that the President of the USA is acting in such a manner. Borderline treasoness if you ask me.......
  23. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[​IMG]
    BBC News
    Egyptian court hands Muslim Brotherhood setback on constitution
    Los Angeles Times - ‎2 hours ago‎

REPORTING FROM CAIRO -- The Muslim Brotherhood suffered a political setback Tuesday when an Egyptian court suspended the assembly charged with writing the country's new constitution amid criticism that Islamists held too much sway over the panel.
  24. SgtAndySipowicz

25. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[​IMG]
    Haaretz
    Rise of Muslim Brotherhood frays Saudi-Egypt ties
    Reuters - ‎1 hour ago‎

By Angus McDowall | LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia frets that Egypt, its strongest Arab ally and a major recipient of Saudi funding, is falling under what it sees as the baleful influence of the Muslim Brotherhood.