Verified LEO Section

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by USMCMP5811, Aug 28, 2013.

1. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

This will effect some of the members here but, not all.

Due to the actions of a few rat fucks, they have destroyed the verified section for everyone else and as of now, ceases to exist. The vast amount of work that it took to verify, run and maintain, take a lot for the admin staff, never mind the added complications from dealing with the Bullshit of individuals who've forgotten what the word of confidentiality means. Yup, it was the actions of a few individuals who ruined it for all.

As of now, there are no plans to bring back the Verified section but, we may revisit it at a later date.

The MassCops Admin Staff.

2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

uploadfromtaptalk1377703560998.jpg

LGriffin, zm88 and Dan Stark like this.
  3. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I knew that wouldnt last long, sucks you guys have to worry about getting stabbed in the back more than the front.

4. 263FPD

263FPD Administrator Staff Member

That's why it irritates me to no end when people accuse us of coverups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frank, 7costanza and USMCMP5811 like this.
  5. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

6. 7costanza

Not sure what that means, or 263s comment I must hav missed some stuff.

7. 263FPD

Meaning that there are plenty of people in our midst that can't keep their mouths shut. They run to IA at the drop of a hat.

USMCMP5811 and 7costanza like this.
  8. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Dime them out. Once a rat always a rat

mtc, LawMan3 and frank like this.
  9. kwflatbed

kwflatbed Subscribing Member MC1+MC2 +MC3 111K+Poster

I hate to say to you all "I told you so " but long before any of you were in power this option was discussed many times by the old mods and admin and we always came to the same end it will never work on MC.

10. 263FPD

Some of this has to so with social media policy. Some of it has to do with lack of the type of threads that have an entertainment value. Majority of threads these days, are news articles. I have nothing against news article threads, however they do seem to dominate the board.

There are other reasons for the exodus that I can't even begin to venture a guess about.

Verified LEO section, was developed solely for information sharing. Excluding non LEO members from it was. Not intended ruffle feathers. Certain information that we are privy to, can not be shared with other folks. The activity in Verified section was not as heavy as our non LEO members want to imagine.

I have been a member here for 9 years. I have never seen this place as dull and unexciting as I have in the past 12 months or so.

I spend more time douching SPAM accounts than anything else.

This is still a pretty important place to me. I have made many friends here, and for all intents and purposes you all are stuck with me for a while.

This place needs to liven up. That being said, the shitshow that we had here several weeks ago where one member flat out threatened and insulted another in an open forum, really pissed me off. The end result was a long time member asked me to delete his account permanently. I was not happy having to do it. I had mixed feelings about the fact that he asked me in particular to pull the trigger on him. I blame myself for letting that shitshow of a thread keep going as long as it did.

For many of us, this web page is a welcomed escape from our daily grind at our job. It is a place to vent, socialize to some degree, and be entertained. MC needs to go back to the format that has always delivered those things. When I log on, I see a lot of news articles. What I don't see, is folks posting a thread that is original in nature anymore.

As far as the "rats" go, we will never stop that from occurring. I for one, check and recheck every new member that I can track in one way or another.

Also with all due respect, "I told you so" stuff really isn't helping. All we can do is learn from this, and move on.

If anyone has ideas about making some improvements, please share. There has to be a better way. There obviously was a better way. Lets find our way back to it.

11. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Administrator Staff Member

While nothing is 100%, We tried to minimize the inherent risk associated that comes with it. While the section did work for a time, as more members were verified, it was a collapse from with in.

[​IMG]

I concur. The I told you so's don't help. Gil didn't want a verified section due to the amount of work it would take to have it up and running. After numerous requests by long standing members for a verified section, John (CC may he RIP) managed to figure out a way to incorporate one. That said, a few members found themselves being called to the carpet for posts they had made here.

263FPD likes this.
  12. Dan Stark

It stands for Jesus Fucking Christ.

:(

13. 7costanza

Thats not his middle name btw, and taking the Lords name in vain is bad juju.

14. Dan Stark

I know 7... I'm sure he's not reading Masscops lately though.... and I'm not on great terms with the guy anyways.

15. 7costanza

Hes to busy in cellblock D saving democrats.

pahapoika likes this.
  16. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

It's H, Gunnery Sgt Hartman taught me that.

Rat scumbags are everywhere, I tried for a few years to purge them from union membership when I was involved years ago. It went nowhere, but you knew who the pipelines were and made sure to "forget" to include them on the email list when a meeting came up.

For those of you who like dropping dimes, and I KNOW you won't post here, perform an integrity check on self. One day, it will be you crashed and burning on the ground. Then what?

frank, USMCMP5811 and 7costanza like this.
  17. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Dan Stark likes this.
  18. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

The H stands for Harold. It's a fact I read it on the internets.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jesus h. christ

I wasn't going to post in this thread because whether there is or is not a verified LEO section and what you do or don't do in it are none of my business. It's just that there was an opening and I couldn't resist.

19. Dan Stark

I am all too familiar with rat fuck day ladies reporting on my opinions like they are TMZ. Some here know what I'm talking about. There are some real bitch ass bitches out there.

20. sdb29

sdb29 MassCops Member

I think once any verified section starts getting too big, with too many members, it's doomed to collapse like a Ponzi scheme. I hope that doesn't repeat itself.

21. wwonka

wwonka MassCops Member

JfC I thought it was Herb.

Then I'll see you all in hell. Ohh wait I'm Jewish never mind we don't believe in hell.

I'm mad I never got to see all the shenanigans.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

pahapoika, 7costanza and Hush like this.
  22. 263FPD

Yes we do. Just not the same kind of hell.

23. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

What do you expect? Your kind of a big deal

Johnny Law, frank and Dan Stark like this.
  24. visible25

visible25 MassCops Member

Well this is quite the disappointment to see. I take it it'll be harder to get advice from LEOs now? Or some LEOs won't be as lenient to offer advice about certain topics/questions one might have. Oh well, hope this site doesn't start to change too much

25. 7costanza

No, its just the verified LEO only section is gone by that question im guessing your not a LEO so it dosnt effect you or I rlly because we never saw the section, theres always PMs or the AAC thread. Hope that hlped.