WTS: Holster/Magazines/Bag

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by Dan Stark, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

I have a couple items kicking around that I'm trying to clean house:

1. Safariland 070 Hi-Gloss holster. Good for a Class A uni holster if you carry a G22/23/27. A few scratches near the bottom, but if memory serves me, it's in good shape. I will double check. $40

2. Glock 22/23 magazines. I have a mix of standard and hi-cap. Must be LEO to purchase the hi-cap (just to be on the safe side). They are NOT marked LE Only, but they aren't pre-ban. $15 for standard capacity $20 for hi-cap

3. Galls Street Pro bag- Brand new. Misc pieces of leather gear, and a generic range holster included. I just want it out of my closet. $30

Selling Terms : Cash, Face to Face, LE ID and LTC Class A for magazine purchase.
    Contact Information: Send me a message on Masscops
    Pictures: I'll upload some within a day or two.

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Bump. Holster for 20$, bag for 20$
    Magazines price is the same.